where and how and what do i need to get mods an what kinds of mods as well as who can put it together so practiacally tell me all about mods
~My Gear~
ESP EX-50 (Dimarzio Steves Special in Bridge)
Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey Valveking 100
Boss TU-2
BBE Sonic Stomp
Dunlop Cry Baby From Hell
Squier Strat
being a little more specific would be helpful. what do you want?
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
to mod my head for more gain if possible
~My Gear~
ESP EX-50 (Dimarzio Steves Special in Bridge)
Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey Valveking 100
Boss TU-2
BBE Sonic Stomp
Dunlop Cry Baby From Hell
Squier Strat
where and how and what do i need to get mods an what kinds of mods as well as who can put it together so practiacally tell me all about mods

zoot suits, scooters, scraps with rockers, Paul Weller, targets, Quadrophenia - that's about it really...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^in what way?

TS. u need to say what u have and what u would like to do to it.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
a mod or modification, is when you change something on an object to make it different.

a different pickguard (when applicable) is a modification of the guitar. got it?
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
if you don't know what you're doing, there's no way to add more gain to your amp. get yourself a clean boost or an OD.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I always get tubab0y and tubadude mixed up

Oh and you really can't get higher gain from your amp, unless if you buy a pedal.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39
I always get tubab0y and tubadude mixed up

Oh and you really can't get higher gain from your amp, unless if you buy a pedal.

yell at him, i was here first. . .

and you can get higher gain from your amp, but i would just say to buy an OD pedal, or something of the sort, its alot of work.

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
^maybe even tubes and/ or speakers that break up sooner.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i think speakers would imitate more gain, rather than giving the amp more gain. tubes should do it, but i hear more things like "break up sooner, smoother highs, heavier lows" and what not, but i dont know too many people who actually experiment with tubes. . .

Quote by steven seagull