does anyone know what pups he used?
Gear:
Ibanez RG320QS(For Sale) 275 shipped w/HSC!
My EVH Strat(for sale or trade) 195 shipped!
Meanstreet EVH guitar
Marshall MG15CDR Prac. Amp(for sale or trade)65 shipped!
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
*Coming* Crate GT1200H/G412SL Half Stack
Well, i see you're a big fan. Lets have none of this 'money-bucker' piece of shit, Dimebag used a Bill Lawrence XL-500. It's not known 100% whether it was Bill Lawrence USA or Bill and Becky Lawrence. I have no idea what he used as a neck pickup.
Quote by pity tha' foo'
Well, i see you're a big fan. Lets have none of this 'money-bucker' piece of shit, Dimebag used a Bill Lawrence XL-500. It's not known 100% whether it was Bill Lawrence USA or Bill and Becky Lawrence. I have no idea what he used as a neck pickup.

tou-****ing-che

im getting rid of the shitbucker soon for a duncan distortion

seriously go for the bill laurence
You Know he's got his own symour duncan pups, dimebuckers as bridge pup and 59' model for neck i got them in me dean they rock man! but i do wanna try some bill laurence one day...
The dimebucker was endorsed by him, but is crap....the 59 isn't a signature model, that's just a standard Seymour Duncan model.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^ yeah.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
59 in the neck and XL-500 in the bridge!

Also, didnt he do something with the XL like turn it upside down (not sure is it that) but he got a more agressive sound!
Quote by False_God
59 in the neck and XL-500 in the bridge!

Also, didnt he do something with the XL like turn it upside down (not sure is it that) but he got a more agressive sound!

He did, but that was nothing more than a superstition.
Quote by DollarBag
You Know he's got his own symour duncan pups, dimebuckers as bridge pup and 59' model for neck i got them in me dean they rock man! but i do wanna try some bill laurence one day...

Says the guy with the Slipknot avatar.
Dickless.
is the xl-500 really a good pickup? or is it just to help to acheive dimes tone? What range is it good for? We know it can do metal...
05 ESP LTD EC-400AT
EMG 81/85
Bone nut

05 Ibanez S470 DQXM
stock for now
Ok, I recently ordered 2 XL-500 pickups from Bill and Becky Lawerence, they changed my life man!

Not only do you get the dime tone, it has great clean sound and no mid buck! There amazing pickups, i use my guitar for jazz and Pantera and its all great.

I definately recomend buying some, right now i have them in my LTD and Jackson and wouldn't want a main guitar without one.

-Axe
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Quote by pity tha' foo'

He used a DiMarzio Super Distortion for the neck.
I hear it can take about 2 months to get the bill lawrence pickups once u buy them but its supposed to be worth it