Whats up guys. Yes, this is my first post and I'm trying to sell something, sorry if it seems shady.

Anyway, I am selling my ENGL Powerball v2. I'm going back to school in June and need some money. Unfortunately, I need to downgrade some of my equipment. Here is a copy of the description of it from my post on craigslist.org:

"1 year old ENGL Powerball v2 guitar ampifier. 10/10 condition. Bought from Rock Solid Amps last January 2006. New tubes installed (Tung Sol 5881 Re-issues (4) and (4) Tung Sol 12ax7's). Absolutely perfect condition. Never gigged, home studio use only. I have the Z-5 custom footswitch for it which I am selling separately. Contact me for a price on both. I need money for school so I have to part with it.

Contact me (Ryan) for pics and more info."

I am asking *updated* $1,600 for the amp and footswitch. The amp/footswitch is worth about $2,150 new, and trust me, you would not be able to tell this amp from a brand new one. It is MINT. I am willing to ship it. I will also meet you somewhere with it if you live relatively close to me.

So you know I'm serious about selling this my E-bay name is Distortion788. 100% feedback. Check previous auctions I have sold tons of equipment.

My AIM s/n is:

vWorldinflames

if you have and questions. Thanks!

Here are some pics (Marshall cab obviously not included ):

Last edited by Distortion788 at Feb 23, 2007,
Quote by klowntown101
Great deal on a great amp, I wish I still had mine.

It is a great amp. It's just too bad I can't afford to keep it right now
ahk its so tempting. im in the middle of buying a mark IV right now. if it fails or something ill contact you.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by mexican_shred
ahk its so tempting. im in the middle of buying a mark IV right now. if it fails or something ill contact you.

Cool just let me know. Mesa's are great but the ENGL will def give you a sound of your own. Check these guys out, they recorded this with a Powerball. If you're not into death metal then don't bother with the link heh.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=113954361
^ i should know by the 28th. if not sooner. happy selling
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Awesome amp. Eventually I'll buy one, but not for a few years.

Your band is great dude, I'm loving it.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by ibaRGnez321
Awesome amp. Eventually I'll buy one, but not for a few years.

Your band is great dude, I'm loving it.

Heh thanks. It isn't my band tho
Gear like that is what makes me want to hurry up and graduate from college so I can have a 'real' job and get this stuff. I've played one in a local music shop and it was AMAZING.
My Gear:
ESP LTD KH-202
Peavey Triple XXX
ey man is the footswitch the z5? Would it be compatable with my screamer 50?
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123
What's worse than eating an apple and finding a worm inside?

Being black.
He said already that he sold it...in 2007. You're nearly 4 years late.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.