if there are any guitar teachers or anyone that knows i was curious what you have to do to get the job, like at a store or something
^ well to be a teacher, i would assume a store would want you to at least have an associates degree in music (theory/history) and maybe a minor in teaching. i would think both of those would help tremendously
Ya I never really got store teaching but I havent looked into it much. I just teach out of my home under the table. It's pretty good...

(waits for FBI)
Just put up signs around where you live and the people will come.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
To do free lance work all you would really need is the skill and knowledge needed to train someone in that instrument. To work in a shop as a teacher you would probably just have to prove to the owner(s) that you have the requirements in knowledge and skill level to instruct a student. Now if you wanted to work for a school or a university, then yes a degree would come into play.
Quote by Shredlet
Cheers Sinister that was really helpful a Dime-point to you!

"Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem."