my guitar which ive had for about 2 months last week the wires inside the input jack were torn and the guy at the music store sawdered it back together or w/e and now a couple days later it doesnt go through to any of my amps.......i know its not the cord cuz my other guitars work......sooo ya..... i look and the wires inside the jack seem to be fine.......so did he screw something up and i need the input jack stuff fixed........or maybe my pickups died but i dont think thats it.........yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so the point is im pretty sure theres something wrong the jack and does any1 know how to confirm this and then possibly fix it?
thanks
Pickups don't "die." Take the cover off or however you take a look at your jack and slide the cord in. Make sure it "snaps" into place - the long arm of the jack should be pressing firmly against the plug on the cable. If that don't work, we'll need pics of the guts of your guitar.
Hi, I'm Peter
Thank god, I had that peice of shit and they told me that was the problem, but really it was just a piece of shit.

There could be something wrong with your circuit board. It happened to me. If thats so, youll need to bring it back to where you purchased it and theyll ship it to the manufacters.
Quote by krymson
Thank god, I had that peice of shit and they told me that was the problem, but really it was just a piece of shit.

There could be something wrong with your circuit board. It happened to me. If thats so, youll need to bring it back to where you purchased it and theyll ship it to the manufacters.

I think we've already established that it isn't his amp. Stop your whining, you bought a shit amp, you deal with the consequences.
Just make sure the contacts on your jack are nice and clean, and make sure everything is soldered where it's meant to be.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."