I need to know what model strats presently made haave what kind of routings. What do american strats have, american deluxe, mexican, squires, highway ones, reissues. They have got to have a pool, HSS, SSS... routings. Which has which? In particular I would liek to know about the american ones. thanks alot
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
check out the fender website
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
I believe many modern American Strats are routed for the bridge humbucker, but like the gentleman before me said... check the Fender website. That's your best bet.
I'm 85% sure that American strats have HSH routing. and Mexicans have Pool.
I forget if my 2006 MIM is HSS or HSH but I had to go in there one time and it definitely wasn't a pool and definitely was routed for a bridge humbucker.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
hmmm, Im almost positive the fender site doesn't say anything about this. If it does could someone direct me? thanks
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
I think it says on the fender website- at least for some of the models. Click on "specs", it should say at the very bottom, under "additional features" or something like that. I think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?