Any play World of warcraft?

If so what race,class,level and what server do you play on?

Forsaken,Warlock,19,Burning Legion(US PVP)
BEST GUITARIST EVER:

Pat O'Brien of Cannibal Corpse

Quote by UG_Username

Do whoever tickles your pickle.That's who I do.

WoW is such a life-eater, god it is.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
I DID
BEST GUITARIST EVER:

Pat O'Brien of Cannibal Corpse

Quote by UG_Username

Do whoever tickles your pickle.That's who I do.

yea bro, i just started to play it about a week after christmas, and i am so addictive to it.

i am a night elf warrior lvl 35, the forgotten coast (pvp)
And it costs a fortune over time.
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
That game ruined my friends life.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
Dumbass that is a classical guitar, use nylon strings or the neck will crack... and not the kind you were smoking when you wrote this.
I played for about a month, because a few friends wanted me to. I've got better ways to spend my time.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
I love WoW but yes it is something that can consume you if you don't have boundaries.

/lvl 70 Rogue Silvermoon

And yes, it does cost a fortune. But worth it. =p
Emerald dream

64 tauren druid

60 orc rouge
both on emerald dream....
just quit a week into exspansion, and relized that the big black hole out my window was actually called the "world" with real people in it..
My comp sux but if i did have a good comp i would play WOW. But no my computer is shit so i play Runescape ):
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Emerald Dream

2 characters - Generation / Enix.

Enix - Blood Elf (Hunter)
Generation - Human (Mage)
Sure do.

Undead Mage-46-Kalecgos US PVP

And...Tauren Shaman-3-Kalecgos US PVP

:P
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
Quote by santhony1987
That game ruined my friends life.

Yeah, my friend used to have a life, girlfriend who put out, and used to go to college.

A few months ago I heard how he lost his girlfriend and he dropped out of college.

Take up smoking, it's a much healthier addiction.
Quote by Archaon
Yeah, my friend used to have a life, girlfriend who put out, and used to go to college.

A few months ago I heard how he lost his girlfriend and he dropped out of college.

Take up smoking, it's a much healthier addiction.

"Girlfriend who put out"

...now that you put it that way...man he lost alot..std's and all..you act like because she puts out it makes it 439084890 times worse that she dumped him...i would rather have a non-slutty girlfriend and actually screw when we were both ready..but..whatever..anyways

everyone stereotypes the game..it's annoying..i have a girlfriend and a life and i'm fine playing the game..just a matter of how addicted you want to be to it.
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
Azgalor

Saack - 70 pally
Viva La Resistance!

RIP Bellamy, 2/7/07. Bye little buddy.
Quote by SchecterGates
"Girlfriend who put out"

...now that you put it that way...man he lost alot..std's and all..you act like because she puts out it makes it 439084890 times worse that she dumped him...i would rather have a non-slutty girlfriend and actually screw when we were both ready..but..whatever..anyways

everyone stereotypes the game..it's annoying..i have a girlfriend and a life and i'm fine playing the game..just a matter of how addicted you want to be to it.

So because a girl puts out she's automatically labeled a slut? You're a ****ing moron.

I suppose when you put out people should start calling you a ****ing loser, eh? She wasn't slutty, they've been together for long enough for them to do that sort of thing; they were ready. She never had sex with anyone BUT him. So once again, how is she a slut?
Lvl 32 Gnome Mage- Icecrown server (Normal)
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
I played WoW once.

One of my friends let me play it at his house; it was the quickest 6 hours of my freakin' life.

I will stereotype that game, because I've seen it suck up people's time numerous times; and I'm sick and tired of hearing about how I "should" get it.

But I mean, it was fun though, and someone did make a good point, you only get as absorbed into it as you want to. Not a game I hate, just a game I don't think I'll ever buy because I'm sick and tired about hearing about it.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Quote by spazzymagee417
my computer has no space, i probably would play if it had some more.
15 GB HARD DRIVE BABY!

Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!