Alternative Emo.

Emos who cut others.

Just a thought.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Hmmm...do you have to dress like one to do it? If not, I'm in.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.
How about no? I do that labelless so I'll stay that way. Kthnxbye.
Last edited by Embodiment at Feb 5, 2007,
Just thinking instead of emos taking it out on themselves, they take it out on the people who do whatever to them.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.

...not.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Maybe if people like you didn't give so much attention to emos, we wouldn't have to come up with "alternatives," as they are attention w hores.

Just a thought.
all i can say is wow how long did it take you to think of that?
My gear:
Line 6 spider 2 75 watts
ibanez rg 570
fender hss hwy 1 stratocaster
washburn acoustic
Quote by led_zep_fan55
all i can say is wow how long did it take you to think of that?

4 seconds after making out with my girlfriend and drinking her chocolate milkshake.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
I think that exists... just those people are in JAIL..getting free BUTTSECKS from a man named BUBBA
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Man, I hope making fun of emo kids never gets old!

Oh wait, it did.

They're different from you, get over it and shut the fuck up already.
Quote by HorridxHopes
Man, I hope making fun of emo kids never gets old!

Oh wait, it did.

They're different from you, get over it and shut the fuck up already.

Seriously, I know some people that are supposedly emo, but they are like the happiest mother ****ers I know.

And some it's just.....what the ****?
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
you're gay.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN