yes im back after a 45 day ban!

anyway, im car shopping right now because ill be 16 in may. what i really have my eye on is a nissan xterra. they look really cool, nissans are reliable and everything. anyone here have one or ever driven one? how was/ is it? do you like it?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I work at a Nissan dealership, and I have to say the Xterras suck. But thats just me. I would suggest a test drive
^why do you think they suck?

and to paintitblack, i dont want a honda, its too small, thats why i dont want a mustang anymore
Lunatics on pogo sticks
nissan maximas are great, my brother lets me take his for a spin every once in awhile
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

IMHO, Nissan Xterras aren't that great. Idk about reliability and quality, but i drove a friends and it handled horribly, and i just didn't enjoy driving it. I value the fun-to-drive factor highly so, there my opinion.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I wanna know what some blues sounding chords I could use in the key of D Aeolian fifth mode of Melodic Minor.

Quote by szekelymihai
try looking for Cm, or any of those complicated jazz chords
well what im wanting is a mid sized suv, and by that i mean bigger than a ford explorer, but smaller than something huge like an excursion. do you guys have any other ideas? i can spend like 10,000 dollars or so
Lunatics on pogo sticks
anyone?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
acuras are too much $$$, hondas are too small, anything else?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
my neighbor had an xterra.
it blew up in the driveway.
get yourself a kia.

[thats not true. and kias suck.]

but i say test drive it first. and then do whatever man. yeah.
ya im gonna test drive an xterra and a mustang this week
Lunatics on pogo sticks
dude, your insurance is gonna ****ing skyrocket because of a couple of reasons and you should know why, so my advice is...get a small sedan, because those are usually the lowest insured cars and dont let your macho factor get between you and your pocket.
you should wait for the dodge avenger to come out in the spring, see if you like that. it looks like a smaller version of the charger
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
I have the 2005 Xterra Offroad model. I wouldn't suggest anything older than the 2005. In 2005 the model got a major upgrade and even won Motor Trend's Most number one spot. The 2004 had a 190HP engine and was built on the Frontier frame. the 2005 and up models have a 265HP and is built on a modified Titanframe. It's bigger in every dimension. Mine came with a locking differential and trans brake. It has a Rockford Fosgate sound system with a 6 CD changer and subwoofer. In my opinion it's an awsome SUV and I tried all in that price range and found it to be the best one. By the way, the 0-60 and 1/4 mile times are the same as a Porsche Cayenne. Read it in Consumer reports if you don't believe me.