I deleted all of my songs on my 1gb nano but half of the space on it is "other" (on the bar that says how much space u have, its the orange bit) How do i get rid of this? I have no photos or anything on it but it still says i have some space taken up by "other".
Reset/Restore the iPod with the updater software. The extra is probably firmware and the album cover art. Also use the official help thread .
iCloseThread....

lol, j/k, my friend has the same problem except that it's with the Photo's, there's 57 photo's in it and we dont know how to get em out (it's a stolen iPod)
Quote by Eric 666
iCloseThread....

lol, j/k, my friend has the same problem except that it's with the Photo's, there's 57 photo's in it and we dont know how to get em out (it's a stolen iPod)

well there's your first problem...
Quote by ParticleManTMBG
well there's your first problem...

we know that, but I dont know if it's a firmware upgrade or what we gotta do to it...were just gonna leave it at that for now.
i pod you pod we all pod for ipod

haha dont steal things..i dunno. delete em on your ipod then reset and restore it like the guy above said
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
i pod you pod we all pod for ipod

haha dont steal things..i dunno. delete em on your ipod then reset and restore it like the guy above said

wow what a bad rhyme and Cheerios are donut seeds not straight Fruit Loops.