Poll: Cd Player or Ipod Player?
Poll Options
View poll results: Cd Player or Ipod Player?
Cd Player
4 20%
Ipod Player
16 80%
Voters: 20.
Hey guys, alright...so im getting my license on wed. and im stoked. But i cant choose whether to just get that whole Ipod setup thing to get put in the car so i can just listen off the ipod, or Get a stereo/radio/cd player in....

Because the car now doesnt have a cd player...so you guys choose...

CD Player

or

Ipod Player
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
i would say ipod because theyre portable and cd players are goin outta style.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
well...you could just get an iRiver so you can listen to your ipod...cause it'd cost A LOT more to put in a stereo system. My dad has an iRiver all you do is just plug it in the lighter thing and find an empty frequency and there ya go

EDIT: er...cd player whatever
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
With the players you can get today you don't have to choose, you can get something that plays cds in audio OR .mp3 format that you can also plug an mp3 player into, or use a itrip or something and tune to the station.

Edit: And just cause your road test is on wednesday doesn't mean you're getting your license... my first test I drove perfect and this terribly mean old lady failed me, the second time I took the test this nice lady passed me even though I messed up. Good luck though.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
I failed my first time too. Apparently when parallel parking you can't straigten the car once you're in the spot.
Itrip sucks ass. It doesn't work that well and it rapes your batteries. And you have to turn the deck way up because it's so quiet, so when it ****s up you hear these gigantic screeches n shit. I really hate it.

If I could do it over again I'd get the IPod dock thingy, in fact I probably will eventually.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
just get a stereo that plays cd's and has either an auxilliary port or a specific spot for your ipod..they make them for ipods and cd's alot...
if you have a cassette player in your car I would suggest getting one of these it's worked great for me for the past few months, the sound quality is great unless your cars speakers aren't that great.