I heard a song once on the radio a while ago, but I never did get the artist or name of the song. It was basically some white dude with an acoustic strumming a few chords while singing about how gangsta he is and about his drugs, bitches and hoes. The song was halarious, and It would be really cool if some1 could help me out here.
Quote by arsonite
Probably K-Fed

No, this guy was doing this shit on purpose. He was making fun of rappers, not trying to be one. (he wasnt even rapping, just singing)
Colt 45!!! haha.

EDIT:That's some gangsta shiat right there. It's by Afroman, by the way.
EDIT#2: It starts out with a stupid joke about a blind man, a fish market, and "Good morning, ladies!"
Then later...
"I got a Colt 45 and two Zig Zags,
baby that's all we need!"
blahblahblah...
Last edited by ColdNovembeRain at Feb 5, 2007,
it was probably ben fold's verson of "bitches ain't shit" by dr. dre
My Rig:

Schecter C-1+
Washburn X12QVS
Ibanez RG7321
Ovation Celebrity Acoustic-Electric
Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Crate Practice Amp
Marshall G80CDR
Maxon OD808
Quote by super_duper
I need a song, not a band name. (actually both)

Its not ben fold. this song was on guitar.

Read my first post. It's "Colt 45" by Afroman. I already said that. And I'm 99% sure of it, from what little description of the song you gave.

EDIT: mmkay, never mind.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Read my first post. It's "Colt 45" by Afroman. I already said that. And I'm 99% sure of it, from what little description of the song you gave.

Nirvana4lf hit the nail on the head. The song was boyz in da hood.
I Walk the Line by Johnny Cash
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Last edited by $Guitarist$ at Feb 5, 2007,
Quote by super_duper
I need a song, not a band name. (actually both)

Its not ben fold. this song was on guitar.

my mistake . anyway, it was probably colt 45 (aka crazy rap) by afroman; great song

Edit: dammit, wrong again
My Rig:

Schecter C-1+
Washburn X12QVS
Ibanez RG7321
Ovation Celebrity Acoustic-Electric
Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Crate Practice Amp
Marshall G80CDR
Maxon OD808
Quote by super_duper
Nirvana4lf hit the nail on the head. The song was boyz in da hood.

Yeah, colt45 is not with guitar... it has a bass though. boyz in da hood is funny in its acoustic version.
It's "Gangstas and Thugs" by...The Transplants or something. I tend to remember songs that I hate.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?