God
250 68%
Satan
115 32%
Voters: 365.
Page 1 of 4
Wow, what a dumb thread.

Poll? Elaborate your point, perhaps?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
*head explodes*
This question is either too simple or too complex
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Methinks this is a no-brainer
Gear:
Charvel/Jackson 3B Bass
Jackson CMG Bass
Ibanez BTB575FM 5-String Bass
Vintage 70s Ampeg V9 SVT/ Ampeg 8x10 Cab
Fender Deluxe Blackout Telecaster

Angelus Mortem
Religion Thread?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
if something good happens, its gods will
if a person dies its gods mercy?

the concept of god requires the devil for an ultimate evil to point the blame at. no one gives the devil credit in his ultimate necessity, why is this? cant have one without tother...
=MAY THE HAND OF GOD STRIKE THEM DOWN=

+Rip Dimebag+

Gear:

Ibanez RG170
Epiphone SG Standard G400
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Boss Metal Zone MT2
Boss V-WAH
Digitech Whammy
Spider Line 6 II 30W
Satan is just a 13 year old try-hard trying to look like a badass in front of the people of earth.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by $Guitarist$
Oprah Winfrey

if you add god and satan together and divide by two, you end up with oprah.
I've seen emo-er.

Member of the "I am a Fan of Gaycore Wrestle-Metal" Fanclub.
Quote by LeveLHeaD69
if you add god and satan together and divide by two, you end up with oprah.

This is true, she is the epitome of religious power.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
neither one exists in the sense that monothesists view them. if the universe is so complicated that a "god" MUST have made it, then wouldn't that "god" be more complicated than the universe? and wouldn't that mean that something must have created god?

the only logical answer is that the universe itself IS god. which means the laws of physics apply, and it doesn't have a will. it just it what it is. which means it's not a freaking god. it's the universe. and you're part of it.
DETHKLOK RULZ!

............................................................................................satan.
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
Quote by Pizzapotamus
neither one exists in the sense that monothesists view them. if the universe is so complicated that a "god" MUST have made it, then wouldn't that "god" be more complicated than the universe? and wouldn't that mean that something must have created god?

the only logical answer is that the universe itself IS god. which means the laws of physics apply, and it doesn't have a will. it just it what it is. which means it's not a freaking god. it's the universe. and you're part of it.

do you mean to say that oprah is the universe too?
I've seen emo-er.

Member of the "I am a Fan of Gaycore Wrestle-Metal" Fanclub.
Oh, Definetly god. He has been there for me. What have you done, satan?? *Shakes fist*
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Pizzapotamus
she's certainly expanding as fast as the universe

pwned!!!

nice lol.... hahahaha

I take freewill above all but if there is a higher power we all know its

SATAN!!!!!
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
as someone above said....they co-exsist. you cannot have god without satan. i think, however, as humans we tend to lean more towards satan because its much easier. satan shows human emotions that we can relate to (rage, anger, violence, lust, envy, jealousy) whilst god is infinitely perfect....which is very hard for people to conceive.

(btw personally i 3rd the buddha comment)
Well, if there is a God, and he is the Christian one, then, being that I don't believe in him, I will go direct the other way. So Satan.
Quote by LochieW
Thats it, attackofnose wins LochieW's Official Trophy of Using His Googling Skills to the Max!

Hooray!
At first I thought the title was "God vs. Santa", but then I realized the answer was all too obvious and had to re-read.
It's time to evolve ideas, seriously. The fact that people still believe in the whole god/devil thing is ridiculous. And......****ing hell I'm really in no typing mood tonight. ABORT.
Comfort the Disturbed, Disturb the Comfortable
Quote by $Guitarist$
This is true, she is the epitome of religious power.

Actually, if he said that Oprah is (God + Satan)/2, he's saying that Oprah is the average, which means she's right in the middle.

Anyway...without Satan, there is no God, so both.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
The omnipotent HotDog would kill them both.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Obviously it's God.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Confucius owns, he was one of the most skilled and influential kung fu artist of his time. And he could kick anyones ass in a battle of wits and knowledge
"You cant fight in here, this is the war room!"
Last edited by Lightscribe at Feb 6, 2007,
Page 1 of 4