On a scale one 1-10 how would you rate the difficulty of the rhythem to Laid To Rest by Lamb of God? I would like to know as i can do about 90% of it and wanted to get an idea of how good i am at this particular song. Ive been playing for a year.
Only you know how good you are lol.

We can't rate your progress if we can't hear you playing
ಥ_ಥ
i would aslo rate it a 6. but in how fun it is to play out of 10 it would be a 12
Yeah, I'd say 5. Laid to Rest is one of LOG's easier songs. You said 90% so that means you're having trouble with the ending right? Yeah, it's a pretty big stretch I guess. But practice makes perfect.

Learn 11th Hour man. That song ****ing rules. I'd give that an 8/10 on difficulty just because of the quickness of the riffs. You have to be pretty fast to make it sound clean.
-O
(~/
~~~DUCK!!!!
yea 11th hour is also really fun to play... but if you really want to get better play hourglass
yeah the end of laid to rest is kinda wierd. i cheat, i tune my 7 string to ADADGBE so it comes out like this: (also so that when i'm playing drop D the 7th string doesn't ring out as a B, the A is in tune with it)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------4
-5-- ----5-5---5--------5----6------6--6-----------------------------------------------5
---5-0-5-----5---5-0-5----5---5--5--5--5--5------------------------------------------6
--------------------------------------6---------6--------------------------------------------7
DETHKLOK RULZ!