Poll: the best aspect of life????
Poll Options
View poll results: the best aspect of life????
music
47 55%
games
2 2%
internet
1 1%
love
32 38%
religion
3 4%
business
0 0%
Voters: 85.
wtf are you talking about?
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
It's a toss up between love and music but right now I'm in a bad mood so I'll say music.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I would say spirituality and self betterment but this poll lacks those options so I will go with nothing. I guess music would do but no.
its a really tough choice between music and love.....but seeing as i love music, i have to go with love.
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
Love can make you depressed if something bad happens, so music. I'd go insane without it.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
This is a guitar website so most people will say music, but love plays a large part in my life so I vote love
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
What does games mean? Like sports? Twister? Monopoly? What game?
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
some of those options are inclusive so i'll say love because so many things can be involved with love like love of music and love of games.
Love..

..Im a romantic fool
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
You have to be kidding me... music is beating love?
Does this mean people on Ug would rather listen to metallica than kiss/screw a girl/guy?
Crazy...
^ I think that's what it means, yes. C'mon everybody. (plays all you need is love by The Beatles)
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
The two biggest things in my life are music and my girlfriend.

I would happily give up my guitar, my bass, my entire music collection (including all stuff on PC) if it was a choice between my music and my girlfriend. So love gets my vote.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
You kinda have to figure that music will get the most, seeing as this is a guitar website
every one who said music is a loser. (mass generalization) you all know you're not pros (mass generalization) so just ****ing vote for love man! is there something better than love? (dont quote me on that)
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...