Page 1 of 2
Here we can discus all things paintball... What guns and mods you have, what games you like playing, the gear you want, ect. I just started and I bought a Kingman Spyder Xtra from a freind...

It's pretty sweet, but what I really want is a Spyder Vs3

That gun Is so sweet...
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Get A DM6..hehe, I love those guns..Oh and the older DM versions..-drools-
Oh oh oh and get those autococker guns too, they're sexxx. yeye
your spider (in the first pic) looks exactly like mine... nice
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by GibsonRocker14
your spider (in the first pic) looks exactly like mine... nice

That model goes for about 80 but my freind hooked me up with it for 40. Its sweet for a first gun, but i would really like the vs3 for the Eyes... The xtra chops like 10% of paint. Its a pain to clean after every round.

EDIT: ^^^ beat me to it. lol...
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
im more into woodsball and scenario games so i have an A-5, not the best for speedball but i have used it for that.
Quote by karlh07
that spyder chops balls like crazy. whooo tippmanns!

Not really, I heard you could change the bolt??..I dont remember anymore. I used to be a paintball fanatic.
at least it's easy to strip. (the xtra) the gun comes apart really easily.
Quote by jackson action
im more into woodsball and scenario games so i have an A-5, not the best for speedball but i have used it for that.

I've never played woodsball, so when spring rolls around I'm going to have to try it. Do you use the paint grenades?

EDIT: god damn noob!
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
i'm a big fan of the BT, i've used all of the current models except for the combat, i really love those ones, great guns, hold up like tanks, accurate, and pack a punch

I've never played woodsball, so when spring rolls around I'm going to have to try it. Do you use the paint grenades?
smart parts and eclipse FTW
i like the eclipse egos and smart parts shocker nxt's, ions, and epiphanys (basically a highly upgraded ion)
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
Quote by punk_rocker101
smart parts and eclipse FTW
i like the eclipse egos and smart parts shocker nxt's, ions, and epiphanys (basically a highly upgraded ion)

I don't have a job so I can't have Those guns *Slits wrists*
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
^ ions are a great gun for $300, and epiphany are even nicer for $400 from www.punisherspb.com
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
Quote by punk_rocker101
^ ions are a great gun for $300, and epiphany are even nicer for $400 from www.punisherspb.com

I just started paintball so I'm not ready to dish out that kind of money on a gun? What kind of hoppers do you guys use? I'm still deciding on what to by. Open to any sugestions...
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Gibson06
I just started paintball so I'm not ready to dish out that kind of money on a gun? What kind of hoppers do you guys use? I'm still deciding on what to by. Open to any sugestions...

sorry, forgot you were just starting. and for your gun, just a standard viewloader gravity feed should work well, theyre really cheap. if you got a better gun, like the electric ones i mentioned as an example, you would need a nicer electric hopper, like a viewloader vlocity or draxxus pulse, but for you, viewloader 200 or something like that should work, you wouldnt be paying over $10 for it.
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
Quote by punk_rocker101
sorry, forgot you were just starting. and for your gun, just a standard viewloader gravity feed should work well, theyre really cheap. if you got a better gun, like the electric ones i mentioned as an example, you would need a nicer electric hopper, like a viewloader vlocity or draxxus pulse, but for you, viewloader 200 or something like that should work, you wouldnt be paying over $10 for it.

yeah, I have a gravity feed... but should i get an electric feed? I heard the gun can only shoot so many bps that its unnesasary (sp??)
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
^ not necessary for you right now, unless ur shooting above like 12 balls a second
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
Quote by punk_rocker101
^ not necessary for you right now, unless ur shooting above like 12 balls a second

I believe this gun only does about 7 or 8 which is kinda good for a mechanical.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Gibson06
I believe this gun only does about 7 or 8 which is kinda good for a mechanical.

its not a bad gun to start out with, but like guitar, the speed you shoot at is in ur fingers, some people could use ur gun and shoot like 15 balls a second, but if ur shooting 7-8, that hopper you have now will be fine.
EDIT: to sk8er, yeah, i meant $200, my mistake.
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
I gotta Tippmann 98 Custom moded to hell if anyone wants to buy it. Response trigger, Halo TSA Hopper, Upgraded Bolt, 14" Barrel, CO2 Extension Arm, 2 Tanks, 2 Masks, POD Harness with pods and room for tank, tank remote, gun case, brass eagle duffle bag. Make offer or trade if youre interested. Pics...

Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by SK8ERpunk118
ions are only 200 now hooever said 300.Its defiantley the best deal in paintball

From what I've seen www.firstcallpaintball.com has the best prices. What website did you see 200 for the ions?

EDIT: ^^^ I really dislike the look of the tippman 98's although I hear they are great guns.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
punisherspb to gibson06
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
actionvillage i dont like because stuff sometimes comes broken or something like that, i most trust punishers
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
i went paintballing for the first time a couple weeks ago and i must say, although its damn fun, its so expensive.

do you guys who have your own equipment buy your balls from online stores and stuff, or do you get them from the where you play? i ended up spending about 50-60 quid on that day. i definitely couldn't do it every weekend. (i would love to though).
Quote by xX_JIMI_Xx
i went paintballing for the first time a couple weeks ago and i must say, although its damn fun, its so expensive.
Try airsofting. Swap the paintball guns for assault rifle BB guns. (IMO) more fun, hurts less and it's a lot cheaper.
Quote by xX_JIMI_Xx

do you guys who have your own equipment buy your balls from online stores and stuff, or do you get them from the where you play? i ended up spending about 50-60 quid on that day. i definitely couldn't do it every weekend. (i would love to though).

I was like that when i started, it's so easy once you get a few games in to just keep hammering the trigger and wasting your balls. I used to go through 1,000 balls in a day!

Try looking if there's a Point Blank range near you, they do a membership for a tenner a year and that gets you in for free, all the equipment so all you need to buy is the balls. It'd only cost about £30 for the day then, which is pretty good.

Incidentally I haven't followed my own advice, I still go through 1,000 paintballs but most of them hit the target and give me a weird sexual pleasure to be nailing peoplle, bonus if they yelp out in pain
Airsoft > Paintball.

Its okay to flame, I prolly won't see the topic again.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
good beginner gun (the x-tra) I would get a ICD promaster though

have fun BALLLLLIINNNN
Quote by notoriousnumber
I didnt think you could be that much of a twat. Piss off.
I LOVE playing paintball. i dont have my own gun though i have to borrow my friends old tippman. but, i get to play. thats all that really matters anyway.. we have a creek behind my house and play in there. so fun.. yea.. i wish more girls would play paintball. sometimes a girl just needs to shoot another girl and not get arrested for it.
Quote by UraniYum
i don't care if this is closed, but i'd really like a blink182sgirl appreciation thread of some kind.

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
well arent we just a _______ iunno

yes we are

"Punk aint no religious cult, PUNK MEANS THINKING FOR YOURSELF" - Jello Biafra
Quote by Jminnich500
good beginner gun (the x-tra) I would get a ICD promaster though

have fun BALLLLLIINNNN

I'm going to pretend you did not say "BALLLLLIINNNN" as in the song 'We fly high'. If you did, please kill yourself now. Kids at school say it all the time and it makes me want to blow my brains out with a twelve gauge shot-gun.

Quote by AngilasGuy
Airsoft > Paintball.

No. Paintball pwns airsoft. You could cheat so bad in airsoft cuz theres no proof you got hit. Plus, you cn see the bb coming at you and can move. How is that fun?

EDIT: About the high cost of paint... buy a case and DONT WASTE IT. Chances are if your a noob, you'll get out fast. Don't go home and waste the extras. Save as much as you can and bring them next time you go paintballing. I just pay the $20 for admision since I buy my paint at Dicks or Sports Athourity
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Last edited by Gibson06 at Feb 6, 2007,
Quote by anewhope
I was like that when i started, it's so easy once you get a few games in to just keep hammering the trigger and wasting your balls. I used to go through 1,000 balls in a day!

Try looking if there's a Point Blank range near you, they do a membership for a tenner a year and that gets you in for free, all the equipment so all you need to buy is the balls. It'd only cost about £30 for the day then, which is pretty good.

Incidentally I haven't followed my own advice, I still go through 1,000 paintballs but most of them hit the target and give me a weird sexual pleasure to be nailing peoplle, bonus if they yelp out in pain

when i went i deliberatly took it easy on the balls and i used about 500 in a day. I dont think theres a point blank range near me.

i'd be interested to hear how much the rest of you pay for ball per 100.

i've heard of airsoft, but i dont think theres one near me either.
Quote by xX_JIMI_Xx
when i went i deliberatly took it easy on the balls and i used about 500 in a day. I dont think theres a point blank range near me.

i've heard of airsoft, but i dont think theres one near me either.

Airsoft is a bunch of retards shooting 6mm plastic bbs at each other... its dumb really
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by blynd_snyper
i have had a few airsoft guns and have always wanted to try paintball. I'll see if i can get to a place near me sometime

Eh, you dont really need to go someplace... just get a group of idiots (your friends) to play in the woods!
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by xX_JIMI_Xx

We pay £7 or something for a hopper of 100.
Quote by anewhope
We pay £7 or something for a hopper of 100.

why would you just by a hopper full? Dont you have pods?
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
I went to D-Day
Did anyone else?

I had the worst gun there.
It was still the most fun ive ever had paintballing.
Page 1 of 2