Ok, so...last year i was diagnosed with cancer and now, the Make A Wish Foundations said that they can grant me a wish. I've choose to get new guitar, but i'm not sure what to get. I want to get 2 guitars, 1 for blues, and one for metal, a marshall tube amp, and pedals. For the blues guitar, i'm between a fender eric clapton, jeff beck, a 1969 strat or a prs santana II. For the metal guitar, i'm between: peavey Hp special CT USA, a Music Man Axis, ibanez JEM, or a ibanez joe satriani. I still have no idea what amp to get. Can anyone help me choose one? or any other suggestions? thanks
1st off sorry about the cancer dude that really must suck. but for the guitars id go with the clapton or the santana and for metal either the axis or the jem...altjhough the jew could handle anything
aww dude that sucks, my friend was also diagnosed with cancer last year, and they said it was all clear, but unfortunately its back

But go with the Clapton strat and the Jem.

Hope all your cancer is gone man, my friend lost his arm, and he was a fellow guitar player, it must have been tough to go through. Good luck in the future to you.
sorry to hear about the cancer
the only guitar you'll really need is the joe satriani,
it'll cover everything.

ps. get better soon!
Are u ****ing stupid? that kid doesnt have cancer... hes just screwing with the internet...

I dont believe that Make A Wish Foundation will spend 5000 usd in guitar for a dying kid
Epiphone G400
Peavey Envoy 110
Boss Me 50
Boss Dr 660
Boss OS 2
Quote by dpsource
Are u ****ing stupid? that kid doesnt have cancer... hes just screwing with the internet...

I dont believe that Make A Wish Foundation will spend 5000 usd in guitar for a dying kid

Actually, they said my wish can be as high as $10,000
Quote by mitch_33
aww dude that sucks, my friend was also diagnosed with cancer last year, and they said it was all clear, but unfortunately its back

But go with the Clapton strat and the Jem.

Hope all your cancer is gone man, my friend lost his arm, and he was a fellow guitar player, it must have been tough to go through. Good luck in the future to you.

wow it came back? cuz the doctors told me it was all gone after my surgery...u just hope it doesnt come back.