Yeah right. I hate all these dmn youtube videos around, I dont have the patience to wath them

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut
hahha im watching the band footage right now rofl!!!! baaaaaaaooouuuhuhhhhhaaaaaa
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
this seems like something you'd see in a spinal tap type movie. hilarious
Quite frankly, Complete is the greatest band in the world. They make the Who look like Britney Spears, because C-M-P-T obviously spells complete. I must be Dream-Ing.
Kill your MySpace, get a Virb
i just watched the whole...that was good.

you all enjoy that in the back?

-No.

EDIT: hoogie boogie hoogie boogie hoogie boogie hoogie boogie hoogie boogie hoogie boogie hoogie boogie hoogie boogie hoogie boogie hooooooogie boogie
Spamwise, Complete is so good, they make their own keys. They don't even need keys, or even talent.

Boys and girls please remember:

The Stages of Complete
1. Disbelief
2. Laughter (Uncontrollable)
3. Anger
4. Reluctant Acceptance
Quote by Chemicalice9
Spamwise, Complete is so good, they make their own keys. They don't even need keys, or even talent.

Boys and girls please remember:

The Stages of Complete
1. Disbelief
2. Laughter (Uncontrollable)
3. Anger
4. Reluctant Acceptance

Lmao exactly! These guys are proof you don't need to learn theory.
i mother****ing know that guy he used to give me guitar lessons he lives in glendlae right next to my city

oh nevermind he just happens to look incredibly like the guy i know and his name also seems to be dave. thats weird. he lives in fort worth.....hmm
Last edited by xDie_Romanticx at Feb 5, 2007,
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
i mother****ing know that guy he used to give me guitar lessons he lives in glendlae right next to my city

This is in texas, if you live in socal i doubt that's the guy.
the lead singer appears to be missing his two front teeth
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Last edited by lemon at Feb 5, 2007,
Quote by lemon
the lead singer appears to be missing his two front teth

...and half of his brain cells, the lefter most part of his vocal chords, and dignity.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by westo
...and half of his brain cells, the lefter most part of his vocal chords, and dignity.

i bet he ate a lot of paste as a kid
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Oh, wow... That's funny stuff. The guy making it is quite the tool, though. Still, I lol'd.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
meh.

wasted a good 15 minutes of my life. didnt want to see the whole thing.

couldve been watching myth busters too, but i thought id give this a chance.
This entire band should be the poster child for the reasons not to get into crystal meth.
I love the way he strains on the last note, it sound like he's trying to squeeze out a poop.
Who said I can't sig my own quote?
Nice.

EDIT: Someone in the comments made a good point: If hell exists, it'd be a Complete concert.

Whoo.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Feb 6, 2007,
Quote by flame843
I love the vocalist's mad skillz.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH~!!!....."

"...OOOooooOOOOOOOOoooOOOooooooooouuuururrrrrrraaaggggHHHHHHhhhhHHHhhhwaaaaaaaaaabooogiewoogiwboogiewoogie"

He sounds like a demented caveman

EDIT: this should have been a scene on waynes world at the beggining
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Last edited by nick dixon at Feb 6, 2007,
O
M
G
!!

Wow just wow. I can't find any word to describe how bad that was. If I would give an example its like someone screwed a rusty 10 inch screw down my penis and ripped it out. Notice how everything in all the songs are 15 seconds long and they repeat it for like 5 minutes, the "bass player" never uses his index and pinky and the "guitarist" always plays a fret appart except when he does his shitty hammer-ons. I don't know if its just the video, but looks like the guitar is missing 2 strings, I bet he took them out because he always hit them when he didn't want to.

HOOGIE-BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE-BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE-BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE-BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE-BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE-BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE-BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE-BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE-BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE-BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE-BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE-BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE-BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE-BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE-BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE-BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE-BOOGIE LAND, HOOGIE-BOOGIE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDD!