God
206 40%
Satan
215 41%
Moses?
100 19%
Voters: 521.
Page 1 of 5
Well, seeing as this is the trend for the hour...who would win in a guitar duel? God or Satan?
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
God plays harp
Satan plays accordian
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Satan, only because of all the musicians who've sold their souls.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
No one loves Moses?

hahah
Quote by Ross724

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
To me, God is an acoustic prodigy, and Satan is a shredding freak. So here on this forum... Satan would conquer.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
john petrruci can shred 4 billion notes a second...and control the rate of the earth's revolution...and the temperature of the sun
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
God, Satan gave Jimmy Page his guitar skills for Page's soul. If that's what Satan thinks amazing guitar skills are than God would pwn his ass off.
Quote by Prologue
God, because Satan has nothing on God.

If God and Satan had a guitar-off, God would win. And, I quoted you because I just realized how close you live to me.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by NGD1313
God, Satan gave Jimmy Page his guitar skills for Page's soul. If that's what Satan thinks amazing guitar skills are than God would pwn his ass off.

He gave his skills to Jimmy Page? That's not saying much now is it? Judging by Page, Satan obviously still has all his skills so he'd win.
Last edited by Embodiment at Feb 5, 2007,
Being a Christian I would have to say that God this is a stupid post and God would win, but for the sake of the argument. Satan can shred like crazy but has 0 emotion, he's kind of like Malmsteen. Where as God plays slow blues jams that will knock your socks off, kind of like Clapton playing have you ever loved a woman.

So from there it's up to your preference, I would pick God.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Does everyone hate Page because everyone loves him? Yeah he doesn't have the best licks but he's still pretty damn good...and just try to imagine what type of music Moses would play
Quote by Ross724

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by Saje
Does everyone hate Page because everyone loves him? Yeah he doesn't have the best licks but he's still pretty damn good...and just try to imagine what type of music Moses would play

Does everyone hate him because everyone loves him? I highly doubt that. I do hate him though, but I think I hate the fanboys more.
God would own, satan would play some crazy death metal crap u couldn't even understand, and God would play some crazy laid back melodic and bluesy ass jams that'll make satan look like a noob
This was already decided in the 1986 motion picture "Crossroads". God wins...
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
If God can create existence in 7 days then he can shred faster than Petrucci himself.
[Sig goes here]
and one dude with a fiddle.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
I ment to put Satan but clicked on god by accident.. ****!
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

I could see one of those children's bible cartoons;
Moses comes to the red sea, pulls out a mean lookin Rhoads V, and wails solos to make it part.

Otherwise Satan, sorry God, but Satan is like, the basis for a lot of Rock and Metal anyway.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Neither of them exist, and even if they did, I doubt they'd play guitar.

Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Laney VC15
Boss DS-1
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by sixteen times
Neither of them exist, and even if they did, I doubt they'd play guitar.

My god what a party pooper.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Moses would be a nice slow blues god like BB king or Albert.
God would be an awesome blues/rock technique master but still has more emotion than any MF out there like Gary Moore.
Satan would be an emotionless shredder.

My pick is god
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Why would a moose play guitar?

/dyslexic
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
God, FOR SURE, i mean, he created everything, so i think that he would pwn satan!!
Quote by Saje

i voted moses, he'd play fluidly like the sea and then rage over you like a wave.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
satan gave robert johnson his guitar skills
moses - legend, but too obsessed with those commandments to be a rockstar
god - hardly fair play; he would let the others win out of sheer modest generosity
Jimmy page is good, there would be no guitarists after jimmy page if it wasn't for him. we should give him the credit.. besides to be great is to be misunderstood.. peace man
has no-one see the pick of destiny???? It comes from satan and he never lost a battle till Tenacious D. so Tenacious D but they arn't on the poll so satan.

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Page 1 of 5