Well?! Post your random funny jokes, stories, and comments.
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by cubs
whats happens if you get that stuff on your shirt? cus yesterday i was at a party and i got some on my shirt, will the stains go off?
Poop!
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by The Casualty
Chicago Bears...

I just said that.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
:O

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by cubs
whats happens if you get that stuff on your shirt? cus yesterday i was at a party and i got some on my shirt, will the stains go off?
Last edited by (-: at Feb 5, 2007,
Egg salad.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
no female under any circumstance shall leave a used pad faced up in the trash can in any bathroom..unless its her ex boyfriends
thread stays. spam goes.

i'll give you all three minutes to delete or edit your posts because im feeling generous. go!
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
thread stays. spam goes.

i'll give you all three minutes to delete or edit your posts because im feeling generous. go!

am i spamming?
The other day in English class, we were trying to guess the teacher's birthday. He gave us a hint and told us that it was in February. We started naming off dates, and one girl shouted out (completely seriously) "The 31st!".

Earlier in the week, she asked what "Snakes on a Plane" was about.
How do you tell which girls in Alabama are virgins?

The ones that run faster than their brothers...
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
"One time I just got finished taking a poo and I see my dad through the window. He smiles, looks at me, and says, "Good job son!" "

"Howdy ahm Russ Timberskins, and ahm a skunk
breeder! My qualifications is running, jumping, skunk
breeding, and according to mah sisters ahm a good $#%
@ when ahm drunk. Ah married mah cuzzin and we live in our bungalow back ome in tayxiss with our 17 webfeet childrens. BILLYBOB #14 GET UR SASSYFRASS OFF MY CABBAGE STEW!! Now you see Billybob #14 is a real rascal as wish hed be a good a boy as his oldest brother Billybob #3. Billybob#3 is the oldest cuz Billybob #1 and 2 both died when they was only 4, ah think it was my wife's cookin that did em in. Billybob#4 is about that age to get married. HES 12 YEARS OLD!! So ah tells him "Billybob #4, ah think it be time you get erself a wife o' yer own. Go on in the house and pick ou' yer purtiest sister go out into the cornfield with 'er and do what ya gotta do!" Now ahm a grandpa!!!! so then ah went over to my neighbor Injun' Joe's house 4 miles off to tell 'im the good news and ah saw his son asking his father, "Father why is my sister called Sunny Meadow?" and 'is pa says, "Cuz your mother and ah made her in a meadow." and his son aint satisfied with that so he says, "Why is big brother called Mighty Storm?" 'is pa says, "Cuz we made him during a storm." his son looks puzzled and says, "Then why am I called Broken Rubber?"

"So I was taking a piss at the local market and this old dude comes up and tickles me. I say, "OH YEAH! I WANT MORE!!!" I take off my belt and by this time he's drooling. I finish taking off my belt, kinda pull my pants down a bit and start yelling and whacking him in the face with my belt and I run out of the bathroom."
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer

Quote by cubs
so i was playing around on my strat and i started to play "the final countdown" and i got transported back to the '80s!!!

im in the past right now!!!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Quintessence153
The other day in English class, we were trying to guess the teacher's birthday. He gave us a hint and told us that it was in February. We started naming off dates, and one girl shouted out (completely seriously) "The 31st!".

Earlier in the week, she asked what "Snakes on a Plane" was about.

One of my friends does that sort or thing to!
Some of the best!:

what do cinnamin(sp.) tick-tacks taste like??
How many pin are in 10 pin bowling??
how many wheels does a 4-wheeler have...
whats anna kournacova's(sp) last name??

this list goes on...
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Here's something my friends thought was funny:

In World Cultures, we've been studying Kievan Russia, particularly its iconoclast controversies, and we were assigned to get small plywood boards and paint our own icons, whether they be religilus in nature or not. I thought I should make my icon slightly authentic, so I went with a relgiously influenced work. I drew some basic cathedrals and onion-dome castles, then in the center, I added the likeness of my Lord and Savior, the Flying Spaghetti Monster.