Page 1 of 2
Most of you probably did not have the nicest guitar when you first learned to play. This is my problem: I have a BC Rich. My current instrument inhibits my abilites. It doesn't stay in tune, the pickups are weak, and the tone is horendous. Now, I ask you, as the kind and generous people you are, shall you allow me to suffer with this guitar? I am in need of funds to purchase a new, better guitar. However, I do not have the money to obtain a nice guitar. For a small, nominal donation , I could buy a new guitar, and further progress my musical abilites. I ask you to sent a small amount, even only 50¢ or $1. Your generosity and donation will be gladly appreciated. My PayPal name is radiomaint@hotmail.com. Donate today, and help a fellow musician in need. I would do the same for you.

Thank you,

vicd08
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
After you donate to him, i want a razorback.
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
**** no!
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
ok.. since you would do the same.. how bout i donate a dollar to you.. and then you give it back =]
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
i had to work my ass of to get a shitty silvertone with a neck in the shape of a flatened question mark, dont bithch about a bcrich.
Just get a job and earn the money. The new guitar will feel all the sweeter when you know you've paid for it with money that came from your hard work.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Hey You Got My Idea *angry Face*!!! In That Other Thread I Said "help Save The Blues" And Donate Me A Dollar, But Nooo They Didnt!!! And Now Your Making Trillions Off Of My Scheme!!! Its Not Fair Damnit!!! Aaahhhhh~hh~h~h~h~hh~hbeavewr!!hhj!j!jj!j!!
Quote by Draken
that 0/10 was for gonzo slash, i despise him.
N.W.A Is Fucking Up The Program
Co-Leader Of The League Of Toxicity33, Kankuro And Dr. Gonzo Slash
Quote by OneHappyCamper

Gonzo, you're a cool dude.
has anyone actually given you money yet?
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Quote by Dr. Gonzo Slash
Aaahhhhh~hh~h~h~h~hh~hbeavewr!!hhj!j!jj!j!!

We come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow! The hammer of the gods, will drive our ships to new lands..
To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming!
On we sweep with threshing oar!!!
Our only goal will be the western shore!!!
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by cubs
whats happens if you get that stuff on your shirt? cus yesterday i was at a party and i got some on my shirt, will the stains go off?
Quote by (-:
We come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow! The hammer of the gods, will drive our ships to new lands..
To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming!
On we sweep with threshing oar!!!
Our only goal will be the western shore!!!

IMMIGRANTS!
Hi, I like pie.

¯\(º_o)/¯
Quote by FloydPink92
IMMIGRANTS!

Singalong!
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by cubs
whats happens if you get that stuff on your shirt? cus yesterday i was at a party and i got some on my shirt, will the stains go off?
Yea, but that's not the fun way. I have had my guitar for over a year now since I started playing. The pickups are so bad I can't attempt to solo. For example You can't hear a pull-off except if using heavy distortion.

Quote by ShelbyLynn

Quote by HanPlaysBass
Well I do need money for a new guitar.

Quote by ShelbyLynn

Quote by HanPlaysBass
and you expect a bunch of kids (mostly) on UG care, or even have money that they can spare for you?

why not get money like everyone else. get a job of some sort.
Tell you what, I'll give you a dollar for a guitar if you give me a dollar for a Blues Deluxe.
Come on guys. Donate or I'll turn emo! Don't make me do it! You know you don't want another whiny emo on here.

Quote by ShelbyLynn

Quote by HanPlaysBass
if youre the kind that will kill yourself, we might not stop you.

jk.

but did you really think anyone was going to give you money? seriously?
No, I didn't.

Quote by ShelbyLynn

Quote by HanPlaysBass
If I had a Paypal account, I'd probably have donated $1. Just pretend.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
If you donate $15 trillion to me, I'll stop global warming and assassinate George Bush for you.

But seriously, get a job and quit complaining. My first guitar was a Titan and by far way worse than a BC Rich- in fact, I thought about upgrading to a BC Rich at one point (we are all noobs at one point, right?). But I made money with a JOB and stopped complaining a long time ago.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
Just get a job and earn the money. The new guitar will feel all the sweeter when you know you've paid for it with money that came from your hard work.

+1

And B.C. Rich Warlocks aren't complete trash, i've seen worse.

Unless you want to learn on a plywood acoustic.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
MY very first guitar was something I got at a yard sale. The body was ugly as crap, so I made a new one, I bonded (With thinned fiberglass epoxy. I soaked it in it) 2 pieces of 1 inch plywood together and then carved it. Sort of like an Explorer but the bottom part was curved a little bit I played that for about a year before I bought a nice Ibanez with money I EARNED FROM A JOB
Last edited by CodeMonk at Feb 6, 2007,
Quote by vicd08
Most of you probably did not have the nicest guitar when you first learned to play. This is my problem: I have a BC Rich. My current instrument inhibits my abilites. It doesn't stay in tune, the pickups are weak, and the tone is horendous. Now, I ask you, as the kind and generous people you are, shall you allow me to suffer with this guitar? I am in need of funds to purchase a new, better guitar. However, I do not have the money to obtain a nice guitar. For a small, nominal donation , I could buy a new guitar, and further progress my musical abilites. I ask you to sent a small amount, even only 50¢ or $1. Your generosity and donation will be gladly appreciated. My PayPal name is radiomaint@hotmail.com. Donate today, and help a fellow musician in need. I would do the same for you.

Thank you,

vicd08

Did you really think this would work? Get a job, mooch off your parents, whatever. You're not the only one that could use a better guitar and doesn't have the money to get one.
Quote by vicd08
Yea, but that's not the fun way. I have had my guitar for over a year now since I started playing. The pickups are so bad I can't attempt to solo. For example You can't hear a pull-off except if using heavy distortion.
Um, you should be able to hear a pull-off regardless of the distortion levels.

Anyways, I've had a crappy guitar for the past two and a half years. I don't know how good/bad the BC Rich is, but I'm guessing it's probably better than a $99 no-name guitar ordered online from China.

...two and a half years!!!
To put it bluntly, if I had ANY money to go towards a guitar, it would go towards a guitar for ME.
Just slowly build up the funds.
Relax. I didn't expect anyone to donate money to me. :p I do want another guitar but I mean seriously who would actually think this idea would get them money?

Quote by ShelbyLynn

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I'm already a taxdodger, so you can go and have "intimates" with a donkey before I donate you any money.... I've just put a £300 deposit on a house for me to live in next year, which could have gone to getting me a 12 string bass... now, get a job you lazy little scrounger.

Wait a second.... YOU'RE REALLY BOB GELDOF! YOU JUST FIGURED YOU COULD GET MONEY THIS WAY COS NO-ONE WANTS TO GIVE BOB GELDOF MONEY ANYMORE
Page 1 of 2