^No it's supposed to warp your vision so that things seem to move in and out. Hard to describe.
What's up?
ive done that on a different site before.

its kinda cool actually.

and no guys, it isnt one of those things where someone pops up and screams.
It's not a screamer, don't worry. It's one of those things that after you stare at it for a while, your vision goes Fisheye for a short time.

That's a rather weak one really, I remember one (I believe on eBaum's) that had clouds and stuff, which eventually told you to look at your mouse, and it worked really well.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
wow, it actually worked on me. thats the first time anything like that has worked. pretty cool dood, i felt like i was looking at something through water.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Holy crap! LOL
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by cubs
whats happens if you get that stuff on your shirt? cus yesterday i was at a party and i got some on my shirt, will the stains go off?
Lol first time I did it I thought my vision was screwed forever. I was like "Shit I can't see straight."
What's up?
you think you could link me the eBaums world one
Quote by Twist of fate
So it doesnt feel like scraping your penis on sidewalk

my gear
Ibanez GRX40 guitar
Roland Cube 60 Amp
Ibanez IBZ10G Amp

Member of
[bThe UG Asian Invasion!
Pm night_lights to join the hallowed Asian ranks (Over 2000members)
Dag nabbit! Whippersnappers makin' the ole folks do everythan' for 'em...

eBaum's one

Quote by Kylster

eBaum's one

For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by Kylster

eBaum's one

Quote by Twist of fate
Lmao! thanx

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by cubs
whats happens if you get that stuff on your shirt? cus yesterday i was at a party and i got some on my shirt, will the stains go off?
Yeah, anyway, I couldn't find that clouds one, and I couldn't even find that thing where you see Jesus on your wall, they must have taken a lot of stuff down.

One thing I did find though, was this game called "Bubble Girl"
You just move this bikini clad girl with your mouse and watch as she falls with ragdoll physics through and endless world of bubbles and broken bones.

There's absolutely no nudity or frightening images in this one.

Bubble Girl

It's a nice little distraction.

Last edited by Kylster at Feb 6, 2007,
dude, that's awesome, but I can't get the full effect because I get to impatient and look away before its over.
Quote by Kylster
Yeah, anyway, I couldn't find that clouds one, and I couldn't even find that thing where you see Jesus on your wall, they must have taken a lot of stuff down.

Thats ok as long as i still had something to masturbate to
the same kind of thing happens if you play guitar hero for a while and then look away, i usually look at my door, its crazy
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer

Quote by cubs
it works for like 2 seconds
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by .g,n,r.
the same kind of thing happens if you play guitar hero for a while and then look away, i usually look at my door, its crazy

That's true. It's just terrible when you're finished a song, and you're trying to navigate to the next song in the menus, and attempting to play another song... Oh well, we can just call it a "Bonus feature" of the game.

I wonder if anyone is retarded enough to buy guitar hero just for that effect.
What's up?
Purple haze all in my brain. That was kinda kool actually. For some reason the video froze a few times thou. I have fast internet and videos hardly ever freeze, could j/ be that all the people from here were sucking up bandwith from the site.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.