Is there a free online multiplayer shooter kinda like counterstrike that would run on a fairly shitty comp?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I was about to recommend Americas Army...then I saw the last 3 words. I'm got a nice rig, and sometimes even my guy has trouble pumpin out enough juice to fuel that game in its potential.
I dont know anything like that. Everything, even the free stuff, is pretty high end nowadays.
Quote by SilentDeftone
Of course it's real, just like everything else you see on TV.

Quote by HorridxHopes
By far the most mathematical post ever on UG.

I am quite the mathmatician...not..

Me playing guitar...or is it?!?!?!
Quote by gtr-dude'n'a1/2
I was about to recommend Americas Army...then I saw the last 3 words. I'm got a nice rig, and sometimes even my guy has trouble pumpin out enough juice to fuel that game in its potential.
I dont know anything like that. Everything, even the free stuff, is pretty high end nowadays.

Yeah im running pure shit. Like a 900mhz processor, 512 Ram. Pretty slow.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Warrock or America's Army works on shitty computers. America's Army is way better though. I too have a bad computer, as a result, you just lag up sometimes but its not too bad.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
You can get the Demo for Unreal Tournament 2004 for free, and that's pretty kickass.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
CS 1.6 isn't free... Americas army is a great game, but will be hard for your computer
and warrock sucks imo
hey, can you guys explain what americas army is like? im considering downloading it but i dont wanna give my phone and email and stuff to something thats gonna suck if you get what i mean.
Quote by ShizNick
I once had a blind girlfriend... I used to always tell her that i was giving her a nice sticky lolly pop but it was actually my...

... nevermind. im going to hell.
Alien Arena 2007? Or maybe 2006 or something? You can find it on www.download.com

Although it's really not too great.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by RockThe40oz
For anybody without a cardboard box of a computer, I'd suggest getting FEAR multiplayer since it's currently free. It's a lot of fun once you get used to it.

i tried downloading the full version of FEAR off the website, but it says i am "outside the territory authorized for distribution", im guessing its cuz im living in the UK. does anybody know a way around this?

thanks
enemy territory and gunz
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
War Rock. It's like Counter Strike, Just not as good.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
Free online games of every kind you say?

http://www.gamecron.com/node/90
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Soldat is great fun plus it'll run on even my shitty computer.
if u type free FPS shooters into wiki it gives a pretty good list

FPS shooter list!

this also tells u abit about the games
i can see into the future but when i see you i will try to look surpirsed

Hell Rising: Mozza, lvl 5 Vampire/Human
Quote by tom_ledzep
i tried downloading the full version of FEAR off the website, but it says i am "outside the territory authorized for distribution", im guessing its cuz im living in the UK. does anybody know a way around this?

thanks

Torrent?
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
I used to play Soldat. That was pretty fun back in the day.
Member #12 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by soul_power
Torrent?

mm maybe. but i wanna get a game legally for once. i hate downloading games, getting em to run is such a hassle.
None of the games people listed are going to run on your computer. You are going to have to buy a better comp.
Unreal Tournament (GOTY)
Maybe Unreal Tournament 2004 (demo)

But I'd try Unreal Tournament (GOTY) to see what it runs like on your machine

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

._: Gear :_.
1952 Reissue Fender Strat
1962 Reissue Fender Telecaster
Bluerock Double Neck SG
Yamaha Pacifica 112mx
Aria Electro Acoustic
Fender Deluxe 900 Amp
Various Effects