you AR3 t3h suckzorzzzzzzzzz!!!!!
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Tom Morello PWNS. Hes one of the only guitarists who still has his own style.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
The question is, "Why do we hate teegman?"
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by cubs
whats happens if you get that stuff on your shirt? cus yesterday i was at a party and i got some on my shirt, will the stains go off?
Quote by (-:
The question is, "Why do we hate teegman?"

the question is why did you steal Bobberts Avatar??? O well he deserves it. hes a fuck
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Dimebag22
the question is why did you steal Bobberts Avatar??? O well he deserves it. hes a fuck

I figured since he was gone it wouldn't matter. Plus it's hella cool!
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by cubs
whats happens if you get that stuff on your shirt? cus yesterday i was at a party and i got some on my shirt, will the stains go off?
i dont hate tom morello the dude is a extremely talented guitarist

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
So what Tom doesn't know theory in fact he's a shithead when it comes to that. But he is, imo, one of the better rhytm/lead guitarist still around, with the expection of the new audioslave cd it was total shit, other then that he kicks ass. Why is he a hypocrit.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
Quote by teegman
Is it because he is a hypocritical bitch?

Or is it just because he likes to play in shit bands such as RATM and Audioslave?

discuss.

ratm.......shit band? sounds to me your doin crack son.
Quote by Brandon860
hey man, any person with a Wayne's World avatar I have all the faith in the world in

Founder of the "Taco Bell > You" PM me to join.
Why hate on Tom? He's a great guitar player. You're not one for amazing riffs, are you?

and also, how dare you all RATM and Audioslave shit bands. Rage is legendary and Audioslave is one of the most musically competent rock bands around right now.

As far as Morello being a hypocritical bitch, I think you're overreacting. He's a musician. What he does in his personal life should be none of your concern.
Co-Founder of the Lumpia Lovers club (PM me, jake911 , or vicd08 to join)
Atleast we don't have to play with Zack de la Rocha. Not that he does anymore. But then again, he does, now...

Quote by guitarfreakktb
Why hate on Tom? He's a great guitar player. You're not one for amazing riffs, are you?

and also, how dare you all RATM and Audioslave shit bands. Rage is legendary and Audioslave is one of the most musically competent rock bands around right now.

As far as Morello being a hypocritical bitch, I think you're overreacting. He's a musician. What he does in his personal life should be none of your concern.

Yeah, but when the musicians forces his political crap down your throat, and ruins a concert thousands paid money for, that changes things. RATM was a band of naive little boys.
He has some nice guitar parts but it seems like he's just dicking around with effects all the time.
Quote by Skraeling86
Atleast we don't have to play with Zack de la Rocha. Not that he does anymore. But then again, he does, now...

Yeah, but when the musicians forces his political crap down your throat, and ruins a concert thousands paid money for, that changes things. RATM was a band of naive little boys.

Um... people went to see Rage for the music as well as the political message. Rage was not a band of naive little boys, it was a band of visionaries who wanted to make the world a better place. They had more balls than any band before them, and after them. Rage used music as a vehicle to spread powerful messages to the world to bring about awareness and reform.
G - L - O - R - I - A is love.... my friend.
Last edited by Canodros at Feb 6, 2007,
Quote by Skraeling86

If you're referring to the PMRC protest, all those people got their money back and RATM played a special make-up concert afterwards.

Concerning his hypocrisy about capitalism:
"When you live in a capitalistic society, the currency of the dissemination of information goes through capitalistic channels. Would Noam Chomsky object to his works being sold at Barnes & Noble? No, because that's where people buy their books. We're not interested in preaching to just the converted. It's great to play abandoned squats run by anarchists, but it's also great to be able to reach people with a revolutionary message, people from Granada Hills to Stuttgart."

RATM and Tom Morello may not have a huge impact with their political activism, but hey, at least they're trying.
Quote by Canodros
Um... people went to see Rage for the music as well as the political message. Rage was not a band of naive little boys, it was a band of visionaries who wanted to make the world a better place. They had more balls than any band before them, and after them. Rage used music as a vehicle to spread powerful messages to the world to bring about awareness and reform.

What a crock. Rage was a band of rich, spoiled little brats who were little self-importants with an inflated sense of self-worth. They needed their asses kicked. Did me wonders.
because influenced several of todays genres and will always be 100x better thatn me
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick