yeah i think we might change the name well here our myspace tell me what you think

THOR
Originally posted by Sweat&Blood
Revolver is the coolest mag. Who is Vinnie Paul, is he just a writer at the mag or something? [/QUOT]
lol
i'd probably go ahead and change a whole load more than your name. its been done before and better. i just found it really boring and derivative. i now know exactly what your CD collection consists of. also, your vocals, are pretty poor.

on the other hand, i have heard other people attempting to play thrash guitar and done it much worse. I'm guessing your quite young, and wish you well for the future.

www.myspace.com/se7enevermusic
I'd change the name. Im not a fan of the style, but i thought the guitar was pretty good. I dont think you should sing because it doesn't sound right when your so young. I would focus on playing music right now, and then work on singing when you're older and it would sound better.
lol awsome well im 19 and i play bass lol well thanks now i know what we have to work on
Originally posted by Sweat&Blood
Revolver is the coolest mag. Who is Vinnie Paul, is he just a writer at the mag or something? [/QUOT]
lol
i just watched the video so, I went back and listened to the songs. They were okay, but im not a fan of the style.
Last edited by element4433 at Feb 8, 2007,
Change the name or you'll end up with odd norweigan men following shouting out "Hail to the hammer".
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
the lil' kids playing refuse resist were better. but yah i liked the guitar pretty gd, but as soon as the guy started singing i switched it off.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Last edited by bodomfan666 at Feb 8, 2007,