So i have 7 Principles and 8 Factors of Reform to memorize and only about 5 hours to do so. Each of the total 15 things i have to memorize are about 2 sentences each and i have to memorize them word for word. Ouch.... ummmm anyone got any tips on how to memorize such things? I mean ther thenr eading them over and over and over (which doesnt seems to help) for hours...

EDIT: SLEEP IS NOT OPTIONAL
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
Last edited by NotOneWithNames at Feb 6, 2007,
Im studying for a test... there will be no sleep tonight. On top of those 7 Factors and 8 reforms i have to know 3 chapters and 27 definitions
RepititionRepititionRepititionRepitition.
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
Do it "simon" style.

read one then look up and say it back to yourself

then read the second one, look up and say the first one then the second one back to yourself

then read the third one, look up and say the first, second, and third ones back to yourself.

I think you catch my method. The first time you mess up go back and do the last one again, repeat until you know them hardcore and then move on. It's organization that matters, looking over them randomly will screw you.
Quote by Superpartydude5
Do it "simon" style.

read one then look up and say it back to yourself

then read the second one, look up and say the first one then the second one back to yourself

then read the third one, look up and say the first, second, and third ones back to yourself.

I think you catch my method. The first time you mess up go back and do the last one again, repeat until you know them hardcore and then move on. It's organization that matters, looking over them randomly will screw you.

groovy... i like that... keep'em comin....
Quote by iamnoone
stop playing in this forum and study????
who knows might work !!!??

i knew that was comin... im takin a break... been studying for 3 hours... 8 more hours to go...
first relax ........ don get tensed .... thatll make memorizing the even harder ......... dont try to memorize the whole thing ..... remember key words in the text ........... if uve been reading 4 hours as u say ... ull remember the sentences from the key words .......... try and understand what ur tryin to memorize .... memorizing sumthin u dont understand makes the task even harder and get atleast a coupla hours of sleep
I have a similar problem. I have to memorize 6 paragraphs of Shakespeare by Wednesday. I'm just gonna make a song out of it (albeit a shitty one with no solos and just powerchords) but I think it will work well.
What's up?
^I hope more people then just me and you know what that is. And yeah it's pretty sweet.
What's up?