ok guys so here is wat i gotta decide on

E-----------------3-------------5-----------------------------
B---------------3--------6---------5vvv--------------------------
G-------5b-----------------------------5vvv----3vvv---------
D-------------------------------------------------------------5---

now when i land on the 6th fret b string i feel more comfortable using my pinky therefore i can go to the 5th fret on the b and use my ring finger, but if i wanted to do hard bends i would have to use my ring finder to land on the 6th fret on the b string, then if i went to the first 5th fret on the b i would have to use my middle finger
any suggestions ?
Last edited by striker327 at Feb 14, 2007,
if it's more comfortable with your pinkie play it like that. you can always reinforce it with other fingers for a hard bend.
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
thanx, but will i be able to teach myself to use my ring finger and middle like i said?
You dont have to play anything with specific fingers, you do what is more comfortable for you, so in answer to your question, yes, you will be able to learn to use your ring finger and middle.
yeah. you mean to make it more comfortable to play instead of your pinkie. yeah. in time you can get used to using whichever finger you want.
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
yeh i reckon it feels comfortable using my ring finger past the octave, but does that screw up the techniques with what i do before the octave?
Last edited by striker327 at Feb 13, 2007,