i was wondering has anyone had any injurys they've gotten playing guitar?
like mabye strained there mucles or something
ive strained the bit between my index finger and thumb holding a bar chord for first time
My vagina fell off one time.
Another time my axe attacked me. It impaled me through my chest, into my stomach, and then chopped my legs off.
Quote by Embodiment
My vagina fell off one time.

+3 thats happened to me twice
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
I experienced discomfort in my finger tips, and then I seemed to develop a callouse. It's okay, it went away and now I'm all better.

I cut my wrist on the bridge while trying to be Pete Townsend... no really thats how it happened I wasn't sad that day about my middle class suburban white family and the love they give me at all. Oh and I always try and do that Malmsteem thing where you throw the guitar over your back, I've probably tried it 10 times and everytime it just smacks my back. And also one time i shocked my penis on the pickups when I was playing naked, using my penis instead of a pick.
My Rig:
1970's Twin Reverb
1972 Gibson SG
1970's Raven SG copy (extreme modifications)
EH Double Muff
Dunlop Hendrix wah
and of course... a disco ball
i was playin at a bar and the little plug for the string popped out and hit someone in the face... he lived, but im sure it kinda hurt...
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
I think the only injury i've suffered was the strap falling off the back post while i sort of threw my guitar forward which caused it to swing back and nail me in the balls. yeah. good times.
Quote by fcolbert
I cut my wrist on the bridge while trying to be Pete Townsend... no really thats how it happened I wasn't sad that day about my middle class suburban white family and the love they give me at all. Oh and I always try and do that Malmsteem thing where you throw the guitar over your back, I've probably tried it 10 times and everytime it just smacks my back. And also one time i shocked my penis on the pickups when I was playing naked, using my penis instead of a pick.

Nice.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Only guitar-related injury I've ever had is getting stabbed by the E-string while removing my old strings to re-string it. Hurt like a mo-fo.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
I tried to pick with my teeth, only to have a string break and rip my eye.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál