Escape From New York
1 1%
Commando
2 3%
Terminator
14 19%
Voters: 74.
Sorry if I missed anything,.
Stop taking life so seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway.
Who the eff's gonna vote for "Robocop"? Predator. It's probably better as a movie than Aliens. They're both classics.
Predator by a kilometer. A kilometer away is Rambo.
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi
Die Hard might be the best pure action movie ever. Gotta go with McClaine.

But if you want to count RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK as an action movie, that's gotta win. Undoubtedly the best action/adventure movie ever.
Can't stop the signal.
Die Hard!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
mad max.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by Skraeling86
Who the eff's gonna vote for "Robocop"? Predator. It's probably better as a movie than Aliens. They're both classics.

What! Robocop 1 and 2 are two of the best movies ever made.
predator and die hard are my favourites.. but i'd have to say predator wins because arnie rules
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
Firefox!

But Robocop's cool... but honestly, Predator is great. I haven't watched Aliens... but I'm sure that'd be just as good.

Why not option for Aliens Vs Predator?
predator and terminator are good but die hard is the best imo. Its my favourite film!
Quote by amorebelladonna
I guess I will just have to live with the fact that I ate my grandma.
i like lethal weapon, but i'm not sure if that's even an action movie. it's too funny
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by eternalgorias
the running man

indeed, favourite scene is the chainsaw scene.

i voted Commando, mainly because of the cheesy one-liners
Quote by search49
Die Hard might be the best pure action movie ever. Gotta go with McClaine.

But if you want to count RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK as an action movie, that's gotta win. Undoubtedly the best action/adventure movie ever.

I almost put Raiders on there, but its more of an adventure movie.

Sorry 'bout forgetting The Running Man, Highlander, etc. but theres only so many slots for the poll.
Stop taking life so seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway.
Quote by excalibur672
Too bad you forgot the greatest movie of all time...

Highlander.

Yeah that won the academy award for best movie ever made.

I voted Terminator. I don't see how an action movie from the 80's... or any action movie without Arnold would win best action movie. Thats just stupidity. Theres some part of your brain that never developed right. Thats the only way you wouldn't have voted Commando, Predator, or Terminator. Thats all that is.
We're only strays.
Die hard was awesome
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Die Hard. In close competition were Commando and Lethal Weapon.

My God, why don't they make 'em like they used to do...
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa-fa faa

Quote by Paul Brannigan
Pie is like bread, but just with more pie in it
Aliens by far! With Terminator second.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Commando rocks. Full of corny one liners like "blow off some steam, Bennett". :lol:
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Yeah that won the academy award for best movie ever made.

I voted Terminator. I don't see how an action movie from the 80's... or any action movie without Arnold would win best action movie. Thats just stupidity. Theres some part of your brain that never developed right. Thats the only way you wouldn't have voted Commando, Predator, or Terminator. Thats all that is.

you obviously haven't seen DIE HARD!!!!!!!!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
you obviously haven't seen DIE HARD!!!!!!!!

I did. And unless I saw the edited version, I didn't notice any Arnold Schwarzeneggers.
We're only strays.
Quote by joel_grieve
mad max.

Indeed.
Wade in the water, child.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I did. And unless I saw the edited version, I didn't notice any Arnold Schwarzeneggers.

i meant you dont need arnie to make a good action

bruce willis is just fine

DIE HARD
<//////>~
HIGHLANDER FTW! Forever.

"There can be ONLY ONE!" *cheesy cartoon lightning zaps everything in a 15 ft. radius*