VHT pitbull.
Bogner Ubershall.
Dezial herbert and VH4.
Hugghes and Kettner Tri amp.

Any experienced guitarist or metal musican knows that these are the cream of the crop. There are others, BV300H, Engel, Triple Rec (although I'm probably one of the only people you'll meet who thinks a triple rec sounds thin ),
but these are the best that is made, period. No distoriton pedals needed here!

If you're new to metal guitar, listen up! These are THE amps. The most distortion you can get!

If you own any of these coveted amps please share your extasy and pleasure with us. I'll hopefully be joining your fun soon with an Ubershall!!

Just thought I'd post something postive and exciting.
I've actually heard the VHT isn't supposed to be "metal" but more shred..

thats becuase the Pitbulls distortion never really clips to the point that most metal players are used to... but rather stays extremely tight and focused...

also:
I played a Hughes and kettner Tri-amp..
and while it was amazing..
it wasn't really "metal" per se...
it did it alright,
but there are much better out there
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Last edited by Striketalonx at Feb 6, 2007,
so...just one question...why did you make this thread?
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Future rig plans.... duh !!
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
damn you bluespunkmetal. i knew you'd be a a guy who posted lots of amp threads. i knew it the moment you signed up...BECAUSE YOU'D ALREADY MADE 12,000...THAT DAY!
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by Ubershall404
VHT pitbull.
Bogner Uberschall.
Diezel Herbert and VH4.
Hughes and Kettner Tri amp.

Any experienced guitarist or metal musican knows that these are the cream of the crop. There are others, BV300H, Engl, Triple Rec (although I'm probably one of the only people you'll meet who thinks a triple rec sounds thin ),
but these are the best that is made, period. No distoriton pedals needed here!

If you own any of these coveted amps please share your extasy and pleasure with us. I'll hopefully be joining your fun soon with an Uberschall!!

That's a bit better, at least learn how to spell the gear you're going to buy, you don't want to end up ordering the wrong thing . I wouldn't say they are the best amps out there though, that's a rediculous statement.
Last edited by pity tha' foo' at Feb 6, 2007,
I own a Diezel Herbert it's a pretty awesome amp. Unique voicing and neutral tone(being able to cop both bright and dark tone with alittle eqing). It's saggier then my other amps which gives me a nice change of pace. I wouldn't call it the best amp out there though I perfer my Engl SE.
Gear:
Guitars: BC Rich.
Amps: Diezel, Engl & Peavey.
Cabinets: Bogner & Diezel.
Miscellaneous: ISP Decimator Pro Rack G.
my VHT is on its way to my house as we speak
ill let you guys know how it sounds when i get it tomorrow or the next day.
Gear:
Jackson Pro KE3 Kelly
ESP DV8-R
VHT Deliverance 60
VHT Fatbottom 2x12 Cabinet