Page 1 of 2
To make a long story short, I failed my piss test for the 2nd time so it's time for me to learn a lesson by hitting up the county jail for 2 months. So I'm going to need some books to read when I'm not working out, any suggestions?
"Freckle Juice". Nothing says don't mess with me like "freckle juice".

Some Tom Clancy would be okay i guess.
epic7734
Explain this! If you are going to the county jail, how are you on right now. Also did you commit a previous crime and get on probation.
And to answer your question, the Bible or the Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy is a good choice.
Quote by Tyrannous
Explain this! If you are going to the county jail, how are you on right now. Also did you commit a previous crime and get on probation.
And to answer your question, the Bible or the Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy is a good choice.

I was put on probation for stealing. When I got caught they found weed on me. This being my first offence, I was given 2 years of probation and some community service and I had to go to some rehab type bullshit (I basically had to get this thing signed saying that I was there).

The first time I failed my piss test they extended my probation and put me on home monitoring ( I just had to call my PO before 7pm and tell him I was home and I wasn't going anywhere).

Now that I've failed my 2nd drug test and will be standing in front of a judge on Wednesday where I'm expected to get a 2 month setence since I'm still technically still only have one offence.

Yup so that's it. If I'm lucky, the judge will let me tell him that I'm taking classes at the local CC and I'm going to stop doing drugs, but I doubt it.
*Insert cliche about getting booty raped while in the shower*
MG Free At Last
Try reading a copy of the federal laws, taking special note of the ones about drugs.
Going to jail for failing a piss test? That sux. Shouldnt have ate those popey seed muffins.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
American Psycho- Brett Easton Ellis
The Great Shark Hunt- Hunter S
A Scanner Darkly- Phillip K Dick

Bring cards.
This is the only thread i have seen where talking about "buttsecks" is relevant. Seriously though, that sucks hopefully your out soon... BTW, what were you stealing?
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Here's a word of advice. Stop doing drugs. Dumbass.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']You're not done being flamed in your other thread yet

My guitar was here first so lay hands off my soul.
Quote by soul_power
Going to jail for failing a piss test? That sux. Shouldnt have ate those popey seed muffins.

Since it was marijauna poppy seeds would not give a false positive, just on opium.
Textbooks. Learn, my boy! Seriously, get ready for when you're out, so you can advance in your studies.

Stay off drugs.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
anything by douglas adams
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
The Iliad. That's a good one. The Ender's Game books are pretty good too if you're into science fiction. Ummm, Eric S. Nylund also has some good science fiction. The classics like Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn are good too. It all depends on what you like.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
read "a million little pieces" and whenever there are cops around outside the cells occasionally mutter "wow, that sounds like a good idea!"
Do pushups and situps the entire time, without pausing. You'll be ripped dude!!!
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Mental Hop
Here's a word of advice. Stop doing drugs. Dumbass.

Or rather, stop getting caught.
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

2 things
1) Lord of the Rings
2) Whatever you do, keep clothed at all times
www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Quote by RockerPseudonym
I think stone is either 7 or 14 lbs

Edit I'm gonna go with 14 because it's rather unlikely you're 56 pounds

Quote by evening_crow
sounds like....u need a...

BAND MEETING!!!
bring a book called "Living with Anal Warts".... that should keep the boys at bay
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by ih8u2
Les Miserables. Should keep you occupied for awhile.

Meh, good book, but I think I liked the Cliff's Notes better
wow, that sucks. seriously. all my druggy mates have ever got is a slap on the wrist for positive tests (barring one who stole a tonne of money from the shop he worked in ¬.¬. but i expect the cops around here are on drugs anyway.

read "brave new world" by aldous huxley.

it's a very good book.

or how about trainspotting...?

hitchhikers guide to the galaxy is ALWAYS good, so whoever suggested that is on to something...as is the lord of the rings...should take you a while to finish both of those.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
tell molly i said hello.

and if he doesn't give me my money, he gets his sons thumb in the mail.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
How many more comic geniuses are gonna post some anal rape stuff?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
i didn't post anal rape...
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by Sirdonikis
To make a long story short, I failed my piss test for the 2nd time so it's time for me to learn a lesson by hitting up the county jail for 2 months. So I'm going to need some books to read when I'm not working out, any suggestions?

can you take a guitar? or a mp3 player
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
Quote by seokorn
can you take a guitar? or a mp3 player

what do you think hes going on holidays...hes going to jail dude theres not many luxury's in there..
Quote by jake911
Dont drop the soap!!!!! Unless you really want to.

i was gonna say that
1984 - George Orwell

DON'T read Tom Brown's Schooldays by Thomas Hughes. Awful.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
You guys do know that in prison only a few people are gay. Its not always like it is on TV. That's the only time TV has ever let me down.
I don't have a sig
Page 1 of 2