Page 1 of 4
So I was sitting in bed tonight and Twilight zone the movie was on. A 1980 Classic with an all star cast (at its time). So its nearing the end I see John Lithgow show up on the screen and I turned it off. I couldnt watch anymore. Its the remake of twilight zones Nightmare at 20,000 feet, where a gremlin attacks the plane but only one man can see it, and everyone thinks he's crazy. Now I have no fears of flying, or being on a plane, or even being on a plane during a storm. But everytime time I see that Gremlin in the movie I get Freaked the F*ck out. I first saw this movie when I was a kid, 5 or 6 and ever since then I cant look at that gremlin. Forget blood and guts, gore at its worst, I've been desensatised for years, no boogyman, or ghost or goblin can scare this cat, I love horror flicks. But d*mnit I cant look at that gremlin.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6yUAkdX9mXc

So UGers I know some of you have Phobias, recurring bad dreams, childish fears of being scared of the dark, please..... do share.

and Please be serious, no haha i have "HOMO"phobia. Proceed
Phobias: I have a fear of death and heights.
Dreams: I have a dream that their are two of me. We are both Gods, and by that we are immortal and can control time. But this other me is with me just killing everyone. I am stuck paralysed on the ground and can't do anything, until everyone is gone. So then I can finally move and confront evil me and then get put into a black abyss. After this I reverse time and repeat 7 to 8 times.
i don't like the real deep ocean
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
when i was born my grandparents gave me a pooh bear stuffed animal. since then i cant sleep without a bear. then in Steven King's IT the clowns killed the dog...who's name happened to be Pooh Bear. I was 8 or so, I cried for like 8 straight hours. i still hate that movie.

and not really a phobia but i have to sleep with the blanket pulled up over my ear. i dont really know why that is but i cant sleep without that and the teddy bear
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
I have a fear of wasps and walking down stairs... :S

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!
the playmakers repertory commercial
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
i once had a dream where i fell from a building and after i hit the ground i knew i had died, and was numb all over and couldn't move

but then when i woke up, i felt like i did in the dream still and for a few seconds i was numb all over and couldn't move at all

scared the shit outta me

apparently it's some "sleep paralysis" thing where your mind wakes up before your body does

scary shit

-rob
my cousin has been having these f*cked up alien dreams for about a year. It's recurring, and extremely vivid apparently. He's always at my Garndma's house(out in country) and at first the aliens were in the brush outside the fece, then they were trying to get in the house, and in the last one they were in the house, and one lunged at him and for the first time in like a dozen of these dreams he saw theyre faces. He woke up in a cold sweat and couldn't go back to sleep because he was so scared. And he's like 20.
"The inner machenisms of my mind are an inigma."

-Patrick Star
Last edited by ClaypoolWooten at Feb 6, 2007,
Quote by willtheworld
Pennywise the clown. OMG!!!!!

rawr.

I have dreams of the FUTURE.
Stephen King's It. Hands down. My aunt used to babysit me and I would see that movie from my playpen. Yes, I remember lots of things from that age. And my grandmother (who lived next door) had a plaster plaque of a clown colored in cream and blood red high spots, wasnt quite a picture, it was like a 3d "comming out of the wall thing". light hit it just right and it would move. I had re-occuring dreams where it would talk to me and I couldnt move, while that lullaby music box music played. No, I don't like ICP, either. Clown freak me out. I even punched one out at a haunted house a few years ago.....
My Rig

________

My rig rocks the gig, and thats all you need to know.

"Everybody is Somebody Else's weirdo."
You know the start of IT where the lil girl is riding her bike and then the mum comes out and the tire is spnning, the girl is gone?? I dreamt about that before i saw it. But Pennywise, TimCurry pretty much scarred me for life.
Irrational Phobia: spiders.

Recurring nightmares: In my dreams, terrible, terrible things always happen to people I love. Death, torture, injury, kidnapping, etc.

Also, I've had a recurring dream since I was very young in which I suddenly get very small. I don't know why it gets me like it does, but even to this day I wake up trembling whenever I have it.
I am afraid of puppets. Seriously, they scare me, it's the eyes. Same goes for porcelain (sp?) dolls...

Clowns are also pretty creepy.
Im always freaked about ppl bringing some weapon into school and killing people.... its kinda wierd. But to all those people who dont like stephen king, i dont find his books as scary as so much awsome, im a HUGE fan of him, but mostly the way he writes
Quote by rush4life
I am afraid of puppets. Seriously, they scare me, it's the eyes. Same goes for porcelain (sp?) dolls...

Clowns are also pretty creepy.

Hell yeah me too. My grandma has like all these china cabinets full of those stupid things and i used to have to sleep in a room, on the floor, with just those stupid dolls.
Not Enough AssHatery
Terrrified of hieghts. Airplanes are fine though casue my family likes to travel alot. Im scared sh*tless of the border bridge thing between us and canada. Its high, deep water, and im the only one in the family that can swim.
the movie In Cold Blood really freaked me out when i first saw it. It ma be old but still is damn scary. One of the only movies to actually make me paranoid
I am an arachnaphobic (thats how you spell it?). I had a dream about aliens once, they were just like black rags, in the sky, you couldn't see there face, but you knew they weren't normal because it was windy and like it kept moving against the wind. They just like were everywhere and the killed me.

EDIT: Oh yah, I dont like bridges, that means all, like the loose ones, dangly ones, anything. I have a huge fear of the huge concrete cement ones that cross over a highway, its like the weirdest thing, but like I just feel like I am going to throw up, and if someone has a for example and pretends to throw it off, I just immediately have a muscle spasm and have chills.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Last edited by ericgentz at Feb 6, 2007,
Oh, I also had a nightmare once that involved my brain being operated on while I was still awake and fully alive...although in this case "operated" was more like "sawed in half".

Scared the shit right outta me.
I'm absolutely terrified of bugs of any type because when I was about five years old, my dad told me about the movie The Fly, so I always thought that if I was in the same room as any bug I always thought it was going to turn giant or something. It's wierd because that's like the only thing that scares me.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Quote by willtheworld
Pennywise the clown. OMG!!!!!

yes. that mother****er haunted me and my dreams for weeks.
when your near a big window and its night and entirly black(the window) i always feel someones gonna wlak by or jump at it and scare the shit outta me
Quote by rush4life
Oh, I also had a nightmare once that involved my brain being operated on while I was still awake and fully alive...although in this case "operated" was more like "sawed in half".

Scared the shit right outta me.

lolz you're awake when you get brain surgery.....
For some reason I am scared of water where I can't see the bottom. Yet i scuba dive
667 The neighbor of the beast

Yamaha APX-8S
Quote by glasscock
lolz you're awake when you get brain surgery.....

You know what I mean. Like some guy opening your head and hacking away at your brain. Violently.
I honestly have no real fear that I have ever experienced in my life. That doesn't mean I'm not afraid of anything, jsut that I have never experienced real fear. Nervousness, yes.....fear, I really don't think so.

Like obviously when I was little I had the stupid stuff, like being afraid of the dark, but I really don't think I have a true fear of anything at the moment. Not trying to sound tough, that's jsut how I am......
im paranoid about those screamer things... like everytime someone send me a link i like brace myself cause i think its gonna be one and im constantly thinking that some scary chick is gonna pop up on my computer screen
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Kyle Gass
So I was sitting in bed tonight and Twilight zone the movie was on. A 1980 Classic with an all star cast (at its time). So its nearing the end I see John Lithgow show up on the screen and I turned it off. I couldnt watch anymore. Its the remake of twilight zones Nightmare at 20,000 feet, where a gremlin attacks the plane but only one man can see it, and everyone thinks he's crazy. Now I have no fears of flying, or being on a plane, or even being on a plane during a storm. But everytime time I see that Gremlin in the movie I get Freaked the F*ck out. I first saw this movie when I was a kid, 5 or 6 and ever since then I cant look at that gremlin. Forget blood and guts, gore at its worst, I've been desensatised for years, no boogyman, or ghost or goblin can scare this cat, I love horror flicks. But d*mnit I cant look at that gremlin.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6yUAkdX9mXc

So UGers I know some of you have Phobias, recurring bad dreams, childish fears of being scared of the dark, please..... do share.

and Please be serious, no haha i have "HOMO"phobia. Proceed

I just opened that link that gremlin on the window almost made me shit myself

Yamaha APX-8S
The only thing that scares me is people being possed (sp) by the devil, like the Emily Rose movie. It seriously scared the crap out of me. Everything else I can tolerate.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Quote by Kyle Gass
Dude I KNOW!!!!!!

Well thanks to you I'm nervous around windows.

Yamaha APX-8S
Quote by matt47569
i don't like the real deep ocean

Yup. Thats the scariest thing on Earth.
I'm back, you douchebags.
I have a severe phobia of darkness. Not like that regular darkness where a light shines through the window and you can still kind of see after your eyes adjust; No. I am talking about complete pitch black can't-see-your-own-hands-in-front-of-your-face darkness. If I am placed into it, within 5 mins I get disoriented, my internal ear hums so loud it almost deafens me, I go into convulsions and I pass out. Yep.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
hmmm, just thinkin of some of the stuff i read in this thread has got me all edgey

but i used to have two recurring dreams where id wake up with a cold sweat
one was where my mum was sleeping on a white bed, wearing black pajamas, n itd like zoom out n she'd be like a witches eye... it sounds really weird, n kinda stupid, but i was young, n i found it so unbelievably scary...
the other was where i could see two sheets, a white one n an orange one, just lieing there, n then sometin underneath would start movin, like a body tied up, n i would hear my own voice sayin the words "two weeks ago... i helped kill someone..." repeatin over n over, in like different tones and volumes n whatever

its makin me feel all weird just typin it out now...
Page 1 of 4