Page 1 of 3
Hey everyone. i was looking around and didnt see a post pics of your Acoustic in here so maybe we can start 1. Post em up guys!

Ill start us off. Heres my only guitar but hopefully i will have a new one as of tomorrow too!

Taylor 214

-B-
"TONE ADDICT"
Quote by Chips-
Yamaha FG730S and me playing it. Btw nice pics of the Taylor!

Im getting that guitar soon, what you think of it?
Quote by mat2317
Im getting that guitar soon, what you think of it?

It's really nice for the price.
Here's mine. It's a Starsun, not sure exactly what model and I don't know much about it. It's a cheap Chinese-production guitar, but I've read in a few places that it easily competes with some Taylors and Martins. It has 3-band EQ and I think maybe even an ebony fretboard.
Is there any other wood that's used for fretboards that is completely black?

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Bad picture, but whatever. It's an early 70s Yamaha FG-150 red label. both sides of the guitar are stamped inside, the bottom with a "2" and the top with a "1" and a date, which reads "xx/12/71" (I think it says that anyway, and I can't read the day). Lovely guitar - sounds fantastic and is REALLY loud for the size of it, especially since it's only got 10s on it too.

Another bad picture, but my other acoustic. 1970s/80s Hohner Leyanda LW-1200N 12 string acoustic. Another under £100 ebay purchase, and I have to say it sounds better than any other 12 string I've played bar one (my headmasters luthier made Stella copy).

Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
an oscar schmidt ive had since i was six, its one of the nicest playing acoustics ive ever had, my friends have played much more expensive and are amazed by mine. Also some 70's fender 12 string

then theres my classical i first learned guitar on and that 12 string again

heres my three

left to right:
-some 60 dollar acoustic, tuned to EEEEBE
-Just a simple Ibanez, kinda high action
-Epiphone DR, very low action which is sweet
Attachments:
000_0059.jpg
Nice guys nice! keep em commin! I just bought a new guitar today so hopefully some pics when it gets here!
"TONE ADDICT"
This is me playing my Tanglewood acoustic. I'm selling it. Planning on getting a Yamaha FG730 I think.
Attachments:
me playing acoustic.jpg
Ibanez RG760 (For Sale)
Yamaha Pacifica (For Sale)
Zoom G2.1U effects pedal (For Sale)
Tanglewood Acoustic
Kustom 16DFX Amp
Quote by DARTH HAX
what happened to your arm!

Two dislocations to the shoulder. I had surgery recently, and now all is better. I had to go a whole month without guitar!
I just got this one today (I didn't intend to but I couldn't put it down)

It's a Washburn EA19 Koa (this is a new model, not even on the Washburn site yet)
this guitar sounds, looks, and feels so right! It even plays good through my amp (50 watt Vox Valvetronix) it almost sounds like an electric when plugged in with the right effects...

So Your Sickness Weighs A Ton And God's Name Is Smack For Some
God Smack by Alice in Chains

those boys in Mother Love Bone... They're like soup, they're like nothing bad
Holy Roller by Mother Love Bone

RIP Layne Staley and Andrew Wood
This isn't my actual guitar because I cant get my camera to work, but it is the same model, an Ibanez PF dread with cutaway (I got the pic from the Ibanez website),

sounds and plays good, but my dream guitar is a Taylor Grand Auditorium shown here-

Maybe someday this guitar ^^ will be mine.
Heres my guitar... Not that amazing of one but it does the job
PS - First pics upside down I know.

Quote by DARTH HAX
Teaser shot of my new guitar!

-B-

I think I just creamed my pants

MORE PICCIES!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
I have an FG730 too. There are a lot going around it seems. It's my first guitar, and I like it a lot.
I think I've only got one pic...

Groping my Ibanez elecacou

I tell a lie...

Epiphone EJ-200

Quote by FlatLander
Eckman88 - nice! Details please!!

Ovation Celebrity, purchased at my local music store for, i think around $500, not exactly sure, though, it was a Christmas gift....
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space

My alvarez acoustic. it's the first guitar I ever got and the only acoustic I've had (compared to 3 electrics. I wasn't as satisfied there) it's not all original though, the machine heads are gibson tuners (real bone!) and the pegs are brass with abalone on them. it sounds like a dream and I've never wanted any other acoustic.
Page 1 of 3