Page 1 of 3
what??? my boyfs 6 foot.... 18 cms. hes white...

wow... only 7. thats not even funny. why is it so small????

plz explain...
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
My mate logged onto my account and put this shit up he's too scared to admit it's himself and just wants to find answers
i dont think you can really take it back now...
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
Quote by RockinGuitarBoy
My mate logged onto my account and put this shit up he's too scared to admit it's himself and just wants to find answers

HAHAHAHA
Quote by RockinGuitarBoy

then how cum you havent deleted this thread then!

Master of Puns pulling your strings!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
I thought it said 7 inch... like another kid exagerrating about his penis size for attention. 7cm is a little small but what the heck, if it gets the job done.

Edit: By the way, good luck trying to convince everyone it was your 'friend' lol.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Quote by RockinGuitarBoy
I'm new to posting threads, i had no clue how to do any of it till like 5 mins ago,
how do you do it?

no your just trying to stall until some one answers you, and i hope your a tank and look like brad pitt coz ur gonna need it! virginator!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Come on, I think the kid solved a lot of peoples insecuritys right now; we'll always be able to take comfort in the fact there is some one smaller.
Quote by MiG_853
Come on, I think the kid solved a lot of peoples insecuritys right now; we'll always be able to take comfort in the fact there is some one smaller.
damn man...wow....my toes longer than that...nearly.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Pitty these threads become hard to find when searching through the PIT, don't you guys think there should be some sort of body parts forum? Or Physique forum or something? :P
Quote by joel_grieve
damn man...wow....my toes longer than that...nearly.

dude my fingers are the size of his man pole!
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
ha ha ha!!!
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
no, no you are not.

am i a bad person for singing the intro solo from heartwork note for note? no.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Man, this is ****ed up, Simon you're dead at school tomorrow man, i'll get your password and put up all this random shit on yours and then i'll be the one laughing at you
Quote by RockinGuitarBoy
Man, this is ****ed up, Simon you're dead at school tomorrow man, i'll get your password and put up all this random shit on yours and then i'll be the one laughing at you

No we'll be laughing at you still
Quote by RockinGuitarBoy

no that we know about your "little " plan...... (ahahahaa! another great pun) we will know that this time he didnt do it on purpose did we n00b!?
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by mushroom2
am i a bad person for sitting here laughing (alot) at this thread?

No.

I cant help but sig it, sorry threadstarter.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Hey kid, you mentioned your 6 ft tall; but are you fat too? Cause maybe it's longer, only you can't reach the rest cause it's lost in your extra body matter.
moral of the story don't use ultimate-guitar.com for personal shizz (u you may want to remember this next time you decide to tell everyone the size of your ****)
7 cm is ok.............realy it is...............im not joking..............its fine...........mines is actually 2cm....... are we talking about plectrums
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
yes, you **** head.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Wow! that thread was really random, like who would ask that? hahahaha 7cm!
"Greased Up Deaf Guy" of the Family Guy Club
PM Jersey_Zombie to Join

Quote by RockinGuitarBoy
hi, my penis is 7cms erected and im 15. is that normal?

Sephiroth of UG's heros and villains club pm Josh999x to join
I have to add, we were all feeling sorry for him till he made up the thing about his friend making it up!
I love irony
Im hoping its a typo... Unless, this guy has a lot of growing up to do.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
It sure is a pity man...no wait...it's a pity for the girl when she realizes ur not gonna do it for her...lol...
Slash rules.....
its pity for you when the girl realises you are smaller than a tampon.

sure, that was over the top, but you laughed.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH ahahahaha AHAHAHA aha AHAHAHAHHA....

ohhhh myyyyy goddddd.

classic.

first time ive laughed all day.

kudos to you.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Page 1 of 3