Looking for a difficult song that uses chords and NO fingerpicking (but I suppose I could put up with a bit if the song was like 90% chords)

I can't find a song that only uses chords that challenges me anymore (maybe I'm not looking hard enough) so any help would be appreciated...
Thats because if youve played one chord youve played them all. Whats your aversion to fingerpicking?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by johnnypark30
Looking for a difficult song that uses chords and NO fingerpicking (but I suppose I could put up with a bit if the song was like 90% chords)

I can't find a song that only uses chords that challenges me anymore (maybe I'm not looking hard enough) so any help would be appreciated...

if you cant find songs that are hard with only chords, then you should probably move on to songs that are picking notes with chords. try dust in the wind by kansas, that will really help your picking skills if you get it right.
RE: Rankles

I don't have an aversion to it, I've just been doing heaps of it lately and wanna tone it down a bit with a bit of good ol' fashioned strumming that actually challenges me.
Ohh makes sense.

Hmmm... saying that I can't think of any songs that are all that technical with chords. I'm sure there are some though.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Grab a jazz fake book, and learn all them crazy extensions. Good luck.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Wednesday's Song- John Frusciante. basic chords but the shapes for me are hard to transfer to idk i might just suck
Well i have no idea of your skill level but have a go at these 2 songs (both by Dashboard Confessional)

Anyone, anyone: A couple of awkward chord shapes n some quick palm muting.

So Beautiful: Once again, i dunno your skill level, but i remember having a bit of trouble getting this strumming pattern down when i was first learning this song.