Anyone got any experience of this guitar? It looks absolutely beautiful...

I'm considering getting it but it's not a guitar that's readily stocked so I can't try it out. Any opinions on how it plays?

Thanks

Ash
I haven't played one of those ones personally, but from all of my other experience with yamaha guitars (all of my acoustics are yamahas and the bass player in my band uses yamaha basses as well as trying a few of their guitars out myself) the general rule I've found is that if it's RRP is over $800 *that's aussie dollars, so convert to pounds if you need to) then it'll be worth your time, anything tagged at less just doesn't seem to cut it in my experience. It's the one problem with just about everything Yamaha makes, they make some damn fine gear, they just charge too much for it.
This coming straight from my fellow guitar tech.

Everything is ok accept the fretboard, it tends to be frizzy, the factory work isnt smooth at all. The fretting feel isnt nice at all.

That is one particular model which doesnt sell or brought to the store anymore. Im not 100% sure how far the truth goes but i do trust him on this.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by madpickin03
This coming straight from my fellow guitar tech.

Everything is ok accept the fretboard, it tends to be frizzy, the factory work isnt smooth at all. The fretting feel isnt nice at all.

That is one particular model which doesnt sell or brought to the store anymore. Im not 100% sure how far the truth goes but i do trust him on this.

Hmm, thanks for the opinions!

It looks so pretty, I might just buy one and hang it on the wall
I own this one and i would say its is a great guitar unless you are going to play really heavy stuff. It is priced cheap for its quality but the frets are really small from the 15-22. Other than that great guitar.......
i own that guitar! I life the feel, looks, and sound of it better than an epi les paul. Humbuckers are good. The fret edges are a wee bit sharp, but it doesn't effect playability. The bridge is completely stupid and impossible to adjust action with the strings on the guitar. Other than these issues, its pretty beefy for the price.