Poll: Does red wine turn your bowel movements green?
Poll Options
View poll results: Does red wine turn your bowel movements green?
Yes
5 11%
No
26 55%
It turns it into a different colour (specify, if you wish)
1 2%
I don't drink
15 32%
Voters: 47.
I've only recently started drinking more than one glass of red wine per sitting (more of a beer man), however much to my surprise and disgust it seems to turn my shit dark green So I turn to you, UG'ers and ask, does red wine turn your shit green?
...Bleep Bloop...
No. Dark-green shit is a common simptom of people who have been probed by aliens.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
No it doesn't i've drank many a bottle of red wine and expelled many gloriously brown hued shits.
I've only had two green shits in my life that I can remember, both after drinking a bottle of red, so I thought there may well be a connection. But then again my stomach can be pretty sensitive sometimes.
...Bleep Bloop...
No.

See a doctor ffs.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
No.

See a doctor ffs.

hahha, I'm not worried, I'm almost 100% it was the wine that did it to me, I was just curious if it affected other people in the same way.
...Bleep Bloop...
No.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Nope. Unless your wine dealer likes dropping experimental chemicals into your red wine.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I think green shit has to do with intake of a lot of iron. Not too sure.
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
dont you think it would have been heard of b4 with the amount of people who drink wine?
Quote by raise_the_dead
Nope. Unless your wine dealer likes dropping experimental chemicals into your red wine.

It did have sulphites in it, but I can't remember enough chemistry to know whether that would have any bearing on the situation.

Quote by Lethal.7
dont you think it would have been heard of b4 with the amount of people who drink wine?

Despite the nature of the thread I'm not usually prone to discussing bowel movements. Plus none of my mates drink red wine.
...Bleep Bloop...
Yeah kind of, it's like a dark green almost black. Kinda the same if you eat a lot of licorice. But you have to drink a bit of wine to make it go that colour
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
i drink a glass of wine a day, maybe a bottle on weekend, and the day my shit comes out green im gonna kill myself, aliens freak me out ! =\
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
This thread is funny....I don't think it does though.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
The only green shit I remember is when I was a kid they had Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cereal and each time I'd eat some I'd shit green.
Red Wine!?!

You should only drink BEER!!!!!

Learn to swim....

Αλλη μια πέτρα που κυλά...

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
"]he's my "friend" he said he wanted me to see. It wasn't an accident...he wants to have sex
Quote by raise_the_dead

'wine dealer'....... the chick behind the till at tescos?

Oh and just so i'm saying something useful, I used to be anemic and on 900mg of iron per day, doesn't turn your shit green. So it's not the iron.
mabey u have aids having green shit usually means u have aids/hiv
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
all it means is that you have the diet of a manatee and eat too much kelp. the last time i shit green.... i thought it was christmas
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
^^ No, no amounts or lack of amounts of iron can turn your shit green! did you eat a lot of asparagus or something? stop blaming the iron!! it turns your shit black not green