Ok I just watched Final Fantasy Advent Children (on peekvid.com it's cool has free streaming movies and tv shows) and I was blown away by it. I know it's old enough and this may have been discussed before but I encourage anyone who is as obsessed with final fantasy as I am to watch it. I think I might actually start the game again after that!!
Quote by dumps

i had to look after my sisters house for a few days. so i invited these 2 girls round and we got wrecked. then my mum n that found out. step dad was proud. mum wasnt.

Lol!
Ok.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

It is a pretty sweet film. Anyone see that other Final Fantasy film? It was wank.
Yup, its pretty damn good. Kind of like fan service though. The plot wasn't up to much. But the Cloud getting thrown into the sky scene made me cream myself.

Those adverts are at the top of the page getting kind of annoying. They are very.......distracting.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Quote by DeSean
It is a pretty sweet film. Anyone see that other Final Fantasy film? It was wank.

That one about nothing and I payed $8 to see that garbage?
Sent from my iPad.
Advent Children>>>>>>>>>>>Spirits within<<<<<<<<<<<<Huge turd log
Quote by notoriousnumber
I didnt think you could be that much of a twat. Piss off.
Advent Children is awesome. I saw it in Japanese like a year before it was released here, can't stop watching it. Although I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone who doesn't really know the plot of FFVII, if not they'll probably think it's a load of bullshit. Long story short, Advent Children > Any other movie made
RULE BRITANNIA
It was bloody awful

Just a load of tripe made to show off how awesome they could make stuff look and to cater for the rabid FF fans who orgasm over this kind of crap

No offence to anyone who liked it though