Hello

I really want to find out prices for the Schecter Synyster Standard. I can only find them in dollars and i live in the UK. I have used a dollar to pund converter so i no rougly the right price, but if anyone has or knows and links to websites that sell them in the UK/to the UK for GBP i would be greatful. Also wondereing about whether they even sell them in the uk?!?!

Please help

Punkrocka182

Ps if anyone has one id love to know what you think of it!
My friend has one, it's honestly the worst guitar I've ever touched (I went back to playing my squier within 2 minutes), plus it has a god awful paint job and the signature of the single most overrated guitarist ever. However, as for where to find one, most major guitar store chains carry them, they're obviously very popular.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
the signature of the single most overrated guitarist ever.

I'm not even sure if I've ever heard an Avenged Sevenfold song, but anybody who studied Jazz guitar at GIT gets props from me.

*shrug*
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
^That doesn't stop him being overrated. And sadly enough he really isn't that good, despite this jazz course you mention.

TS, the US price is no indication at all as to how much it will cost. The only place in the UK you will get one possibly is from www.Soundcontrol.co.uk as they are the only UK dealer of Schecter guitars.

No doubt it will probably cost £ for $ to the US price, so a lot more expensive in the UK than in the US. Not to mention it's a massive piece of crap.
i saw one before in the sound control in denmark st. it was about £500 i think mayb £600 which i think is quite good for a sig guitar, compared to what others cost.
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

if he does not post pics, he obviously has installed a pickup and bridge on his house broom for some brutal sweep picking.

Quote by beggles
i saw one before in the sound control in denmark st. it was about £500 i think mayb £600 which i think is quite good for a sig guitar, compared to what others cost.

There is no Soundcontrol on Denmark street. However, there is one under Virgin Megastore on Oxford street.
whatever, its like the same place, i just say denmark st. because people know what im on about.
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

if he does not post pics, he obviously has installed a pickup and bridge on his house broom for some brutal sweep picking.

lol for 600 get a hellraiser fr, much better guitar. + a fag like snyister gates , what a fagg ass name, dusnt play it.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Time for the children to come out and play
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer