Poll: how would u wanna go?
Poll Options
View poll results: how would u wanna go?
Being stabbed.
1 1%
Being shot.
21 17%
Drowning.
3 2%
Burning to death.
0 0%
Falling from somewhere high.
23 19%
In a car crash.
1 1%
Accidental death.
4 3%
Being run over.
1 1%
Hung.
1 1%
Other.
66 55%
Voters: 121.
Page 1 of 2
i wanna be fucked to death
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
i would die playing purple haze on my death bed ,after been living a long life of cancer
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
Tortured, all limbs amputated, acid in the wounds, stap a landmine to my chest and throw me off a cliff.

Thats a man's death.
(according to maddox)

Jk, prolly something involving hot ladies.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
after a long sword duel againt my worst enemy and when its over we both die
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Having sex.
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
something like: god came to me and said: "if you die right now i will make hendrix, burton and darrell live again!", hope im not the only one who would die for this...
this has to be the most emo topic ever...
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400
^^ emo's didnt invent suicide

anyway every emo worth her yarn knows you gotta look good at the funeral. Wrist-slitting is too damn messy.
As shit as this thread is for some reason I feel compelled to reply. Personally, I'd just rather die nice and quietly in my sleep. Not many people get this luxury. Otherwise I'd prefer to drown, I've heard that after a while you enter a trance like state (this coming from people who have been extremely close to drowning) and you feel quite tranquil.
"Genital Grinders," the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. Embodiment to join.
yes but emos slitting their wrists listening to falloutboy isn't to die, it's so they can 'accidentally' roll their sleeves up at their school or in front of their parents and be oh-so-tortured with their scars and stuff.
I really don't care. I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to die alone.
Quote by UraniYum
i don't care if this is closed, but i'd really like a blink182sgirl appreciation thread of some kind.

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
well arent we just a _______ iunno

yes we are

"Punk aint no religious cult, PUNK MEANS THINKING FOR YOURSELF" - Jello Biafra
Why isn't naturally from age one of them? Oh well, other.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
alcohol poisoning
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
I'd want to die defending something or someone that I love.
METALLICA.
this is a absolutely disgracefully over done thread. seen it about a zillion times of the pit, but still kinda interesting. anyway id reather not die... ever...
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
Quote by pht
something like: god came to me and said: "if you die right now i will make hendrix, burton and darrell live again!", hope im not the only one who would die for this...

If only Kurt Cobain came back aswell, you could totally count me in
"The Who!!!! I love bands"
i would wanna be doped up on morphine while a family of starved cannibals ate me raw...
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
I'd love to die on the toilet, having a huge dump....Like Elvis: "GRRRRRR!!!(Red Faced) Oh Sh*T! Ah! (Has a huge poo and dies)....Crap...."
I want to die driving a sports car loaded with a hydrogen bomb in the boot and a blonde sucking me off and crashing into a petrol tanker in the middle of rush hour traffic in London, coming just before I die and then the whole place blowing up.

Talk about going out with a bang...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by pht

I fucking hope so.
Page 1 of 2