Anyone on here ever purchased on? Notice a lot of these on ebay, the guy has sold over 13000 guitars and accessories and not one bad review by looks of it. The highest most of them seem to go for are about £100. I think of buying one as I dont have the money to go out and purchase a nicer more exspensive guitar as yet.

Seen a few reviews on them and some say the pick ups aint so good but they are easily changed. How do you change the pick ups?

Cheers in advance.
13 000 Guitars???

Or he's doing this for ages (and seems to be some guy that sells for nothing although he has lots of experience!)

Or... (and I don't know how you found out about this number) He's telling you bullshit... :P
my friend bought a bass off them, it was awful. Sound like shit, set up crap id never buy another he ended up buying a westfield for £30 from cash generator it was so bad.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Quote by JvL
13 000 Guitars???

Or he's doing this for ages (and seems to be some guy that sells for nothing although he has lots of experience!)

Or... (and I don't know how you found out about this number) He's telling you bullshit... :P

13000 items he has sold and I would imagine guitars are the biggest portion of his sales. Its on his ebay account. He doesnt seem to be a buyer so all his feedback are for sales.

"Strongbow my friend bought a bass off them, it was awful. Sound like shit, set up crap id never buy another he ended up buying a westfield for £30 from cash generator it was so bad.
Today 12:43 PM "

That dont sound good. I will see if anyone else has anything to say on it and then make a decision on this.
well my mums friends with the guy who makes them, For the money there pretty good really if you change the pickups (my brother got a bass from him) I'd only really get one though if it was your first guitar or something
there good! i got a 335 copy type of them and they look beautifull, and if you set em up right, lower pickup height bridge ect, restring with thicker strings they sound gorgeuos. But in my opinion the guitar, as long as the pickups are useable and the wood is decent enough, is not as bigger part of your tone as your amp is. Unless ur guitars made out of copper or somethings.... cough jack white cough