I always wondered if possibly there was anybody on UG that's from an actual band, like LOG or Mastodon or anybody??
MUSIC IS MY RELIGION AND CLAPTON IS GOD
i'm carlos santana

EDIT:i think you're a really weird or confused guy

you say clapton is your god, you have a linkin park avatar and you're asking for metal bands
yay.. i don't think i could read the question.... brb gotta get the grandma's glasses

EDIT; Try with kinda bigger font next time plz... so i could read 2
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Hello, I am Bill Kelliher.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
wow how many times do i have to see this thread in my UG life span. i am half tempted to report for some reason.
I am jack white
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
gess what!! i'm slash!!!
sorry, somebody had to say it.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
This text is barely readable, asshole!
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Holy crap. Id better warn Vai, Malmsteen and Satriani that we've been found out.

~ B. Sheehan.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by Demonbreed
Holy crap. Id better warn Vai, Malmsteen and Satriani that we've been found out.

~ B. Sheehan.

gilbert too, i think i'll cal him,

-, Steve Vai
Hi, my name is Slash

You may know me from such bands as Guns N Roses, Slash's Snakepit, Velvet Revolver and my latest project; The Search Button, you should really check them out .
Funny words.
Quote by deluxity
gilbert too, i think i'll cal him,

-, Steve Vai

Already here, Steve.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Rambo-Conny
I'm huge in Japan.

Paul Gilbert?

Hey, I'm Marty Friedman!
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by Demonbreed

~ B. Sheehan.

You better tell Petrucci or he'll snap on somebody. Also, stay close to Malmsteen. We don't want him "Unleashing the Fury" again...

~Al Di Meola