so how exactly do you strum like the blink 182 guitarist (u know when it looks reli cool and hes throwing his arm down ) if u get me..
fucking 07ers
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
I do, and it's really easy.

Just move your arm like him but in slow motion, playing the song as you go, and then just get used to it and get quicker until you can play it at full speed.
video?
Quote by ShizNick
I once had a blind girlfriend... I used to always tell her that i was giving her a nice sticky lolly pop but it was actually my...

... nevermind. im going to hell.
what do you mean?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
I think I know what you mean, you mean when he thrusts his arm down quickly? Even if it's not, in music videos they're only ever miming, so they can do pretty much anything with their instrument.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by chilyjohn
so how exactly do you strum like the blink 182 guitarist (u know when it looks reli cool and hes throwing his arm down ) if u get me..

You mean all un-talented like? I call it "The Retarded Busted Strumming Method"
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by Gummy Balls
fucking 07ers

You sir are a wise man.
Quote by chilyjohn

*cough*He's not really playing*cough*

nah this guy has to be joking............your joking right?

......oh.........your not, your just an asshole
Quote by somethingfunni
nah this guy has to be joking............your joking right?

......oh.........your not, your just an asshole

I completly fail to see how he's an 'asshole'

A bit silly maybe...
Quote by *Juno*
I fail to see how funny is spelt with an "i".

Had you maybe commented on how he incorrectly typed completely, you might not have failed.

Considering the word funny wasn't mentioned. You fail, miserably.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by *Juno*
I fail to see how funny is spelt with an "i".

Don't tell that to me

Quote by JamieB
Had you maybe commented on how he incorrectly typed completely

Shut the **** up
Quote by JamieB
Had you maybe commented on how he incorrectly typed completely, you might not have failed.

Considering the word funny wasn't mentioned. You fail, miserably.

Considering you havent realised what im talking about, you fail at trying to point out my short commings, which are infact, non existant in this matter.

Good day Sir.
I strum like that. Basically, just use your shoulder instead of your wrist. At least that's how I do it.
Its been said beofre and i'll say it again VIDEO please, most people on UG don't like Blink 182 let alone watch them play. (I like them and have 99% of there stuff on my computer but Tom was and still is an arsehole)
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.