I'm confused about this

I've been playing some electric 12s, but i found a danelectro 12 string on the internet for £237, and was considering buying it. Don't tell me to go and play one at a local dealers, they just don't stock them. While i have only seen good reviews that were actually "Reviews" rather than dano flame-fests, i have one simple thing to ask:
What is the neck shape like?
The guitar i was considering that i played was a burns double six, twice the price and the neck was really thin but really wide, making it painful for my long thin fingers. if someone can give me some specs/measurements of the neck shape, it would be appreciated. Recommendations of a better 12-string are also welcome (no rickenbackers) but please don't just post here to say "danelectro are teh sux they made of plywood". I know what they are made of, i know the older ones had tape binding etc etc etc.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
The neck is very round, and medium-thick. Imagine a bit bigger than a fender neck.

They are made of masonite (compressed sawdust) but they sound amazing. You could also get an Epiphone EDS-1275 (the Doubleneck SG, basically), but they cost a lot more
yeah the Epiphone was on my mind for a little while but it doesn't have the full chiming sound i've heard the Danelectro has, it's probably exactly what i'm looking for sound wise. What about the width of the fretboard? much wider than normal?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.