Page 1 of 2
what was the worst teacher youve ever had in your life? im in school currently in my least favorite class english. discuss topic?
Member of
The UG Asian Invasion!
Pm night_lights to join the hallowed Asian ranks (Over 2000members)

Darth Maul in the Star Wars universe, PM Zeppelinpage4 to join the Empire, PM Sethmegadefan to join the Rebellion
My old italian teach in elementary school. She wore at least a pound of makeup and it always melted off in class. She was sexist towards the guys, the girls did whatever they wanted without getting in trouble. Me and a couple other buddies couldn't even step inside the class without her yelling and sending us to the office, literally. So we always called her a bitch and I spit on her once and she brought me to the office but I explained the situation of her being sexist and shit, I got everyone in the class to testify, even the girls said she was a bitch to the guys... She was one among the few who have been fired or quit because of me.

My french teacher on the other hand, total babe.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
I mostly have exellent teachers, except my physics teacher. This guy always came late and unprepared, and even had his kid with him a couple of times. For the two first months, he came into class, late and unprepared and said, "Who wants to learn about gravity and acceleration?", and started throwing pens around the classroom as an example. That was two months of physics I'll never get back.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Has to be my english teacher. It's not as though she's a nazi, or anything, but she's just a bitch. She hates me, and that I could live with, but she insists on making sure I know about it, and bullies me in lessons. I work the hardest in that class (I'm of the few who care about doing well in my exam, AS level and not many people want to carry it on) and I do the most work, and get some of the best grades. She will only insist I talk all the time, accuse me of not listening to her and that I 'don't quite seem to be able to deliver in class', which led to her writing she was surprised at my good grade in our mock exam. She refuses to accept I do good work, and tells my form tutor how rude I am, which again annoys me because I don't talk to her unless I have to, and then it's only when she's having a go at me.
We just finished reading Hamlet, and as we're reading she'll stop us and tell us about the scene or situation, I write down every damn word she says, then she asks me what Hamlet had just said. I didn't know so she tells me that I 'obviously wasn't listening' even though she could see me writing down the notes. I don't get her, and it pisses me off. She should just damn well give me a chance.

I always rant about her.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I had this bitter old bitch for english. She told us that if we weren't english majors there was no way to get an "A" in her class. Man, give me more of a reason to not work as hard as possible.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
Quote by GiantRaven
^ one of the few?

There were others?

Quite a few actually. Home room teacher in elementary school quit because me and my buddy never listened to her and played hockey in the classroom, and since I suck at hockey there was a lot of broken shit. We took coffee out of the staff room and drank it in class and we always pulled pranks on her like the classic rotten egg in her purse and thumbtacks on her chair.

Another was the sexy french teacher, she tried to threaten us with a call to the office but we always called her bluff and just went insane every class, I was holding a nerd out of the 3rd story window (only like half his body) and she was crying and shit... Haha, I miss those days where I could get away with anything.

The most recent one was a nasty bitch french teacher in my old high school. I lit her books on fire and stuff, but she didn't know who it was. Every day I did something completely outrageous and horrible to her, it was like the highlight of everyones day. Sometimes when I didn't come to school I got text messages from people in the class saying "yo come kill the teacher" and stuff... Very funny.

I hate french man, stupid Canadian law.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Quite a few actually. Home room teacher in elementary school quit because me and my buddy never listened to her and played hockey in the classroom, and since I suck at hockey there was a lot of broken shit. We took coffee out of the staff room and drank it in class and we always pulled pranks on her like the classic rotten egg in her purse and thumbtacks on her chair.

Another was the sexy french teacher, she tried to threaten us with a call to the office but we always called her bluff and just went insane every class, I was holding a nerd out of the 3rd story window (only like half his body) and she was crying and shit... Haha, I miss those days where I could get away with anything.

The most recent one was a nasty bitch french teacher in my old high school. I lit her books on fire and stuff, but she didn't know who it was. Every day I did something completely outrageous and horrible to her, it was like the highlight of everyones day. Sometimes when I didn't come to school I got text messages from people in the class saying "yo come kill the teacher" and stuff... Very funny.

Wow, you sure sound like a funny, nice guy.
Making someone cry by hanging them out of a window? Hilarious.
Burning books, wasting school funds and disrupting anyone else from learning? Hilarious.
Antagonizing people trying to do their job? Hilarious.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy
Wow, you sure sound like a funny, nice guy.
Making someone cry by hanging them out of a window? Hilarious.
Burning books, wasting school funds and disrupting anyone else from learning? Hilarious.
Antagonizing people trying to do their job? Hilarious.

Buddy, I don't respect people who don't respect me. If some old hag is trying to make me look like a fucktard in front of the class, I'm not going to sit around and look like a douche. And since i'm pretty much paying for all those books and shit through taxes, it's not really wasted THEIR money. I have no idea where you go to school, but all the schools I've went to have asshole teachers, at least a couple. So why be all stressed out and shit when school is supposed to be a positive learning environment. The things I do are no worse than what those teachers do to us students every day.

EDIT: and thanks for the compliments
Somehow this moronic Polish immigrant woman got a job at my secondary school as a chemistry teacher. She set a whole room on fire. Luckily, no-one was in there and no-one was hurt.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89

Idiot.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Buddy, I don't respect people who don't respect me. If some old hag is trying to make me look like a fucktard in front of the class, I'm not going to sit around and look like a douche. And since i'm pretty much paying for all those books and shit through taxes, it's not really wasted THEIR money. I have no idea where you go to school, but all the schools I've went to have asshole teachers, at least a couple. So why be all stressed out and shit when school is supposed to be a positive learning environment. The things I do are no worse than what those teachers do to us students every day.

I know respect works two ways, and I get in trouble for it myself. I'll admit I can be rude and obnoxious to teachers who don't respect me or other pupils, but I don't bully others and I'm not destructive. The teachers don't stop you from trying to make a living, they don't hang pupils out of windows. They're there because they want to educate people, and though you do get the assholes, live with it.

And I've never understood why people think they're clever for ignoring sarcasm. It makes them look even more the fool.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Pink_Floyd89

You're a ****ing asshole for hanging a kid out of a window

End of
So you guys are saying you never did anything stupid when you were young? I don't care about how people look at me, that kid had it coming anyways, he stole 2 gameboy games from me and an actual gameboy from one of my buddies... And I loved my gameboy.

Also, I wasn't ignoring your sarcasm, woman. I was replying sarcastically to your scarcastic compliments.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
So you guys are saying you never did anything stupid when you were young?

No, I went to school to learn, thanks for asking
Ok, I posted this in the 'evil teacher' thread, but what the hell...
Not exactly evil....more extremely odd, and slightly freaky.
In fact, very odd, I was sat about a metre away from him when he said this stuff. Anyways, on with the story:
We were sat in Media A level class, talking about kids TV and how it's changed. So we got onto the effect of kids these days having their own TVs in their bedrooms as opposed to having to watch TV with their parents.
The my teacher, must be about 30 years old man, comes out with this:
'Well yeah, I remember when I was about 13 watching TV with my parents and if some nudity or sex scenes came on I'd cross my legs and hide under a cushion cos I'd be embaressed.'

The whole class were confused at this point.
Then he continued:
'But when I was about 15 I got a TV in my room and I could watch all the nudity I wanted, with my legs vehemently open.'

*shudder*
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
English to the point i cant bare to even attend the bitches lessons
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
Quote by GiantRaven
No, I went to school to learn, thanks for asking

Don't get me wrong buddy, I went to school to learn too. Although certain events arise in which I must partake in I mean, would you let some ass face indian guy take your shit? No man, there has to be consequences for those actions, I'm just the equalizer.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
So you guys are saying you never did anything stupid when you were young? I don't care about how people look at me, that kid had it coming anyways, he stole 2 gameboy games from me and an actual gameboy from one of my buddies... And I loved my gameboy.

He takes your GameBoy, you threaten to kill him?
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
There's this bald guy who takes my class for History/Maths every now and then. He's a complete bastard, and hates me. My PE teacher, who seems determined to suck as much of my soul out as possible before she finishes teaching me, and my geography teacher, who isn't bad, but has a thing for rocks. They make her horny, and it's scary to watch. She keeps on telling us about the sexy rocks, and how their vibrating against each other sexually and making smaller rocks. She's also obsessed with rocks in the shape of penises.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by GreenDayChris
Ok, I posted this in the 'evil teacher' thread, but what the hell...
Not exactly evil....more extremely odd, and slightly freaky.
In fact, very odd, I was sat about a metre away from him when he said this stuff. Anyways, on with the story:
We were sat in Media A level class, talking about kids TV and how it's changed. So we got onto the effect of kids these days having their own TVs in their bedrooms as opposed to having to watch TV with their parents.
The my teacher, must be about 30 years old man, comes out with this:
'Well yeah, I remember when I was about 13 watching TV with my parents and if some nudity or sex scenes came on I'd cross my legs and hide under a cushion cos I'd be embaressed.'

The whole class were confused at this point.
Then he continued:
'But when I was about 15 I got a TV in my room and I could watch all the nudity I wanted, with my legs vehemently open.'

*shudder*

You know what's really freaky? This very religious supply teacher who always teaches the class his daughter is in (same grade as me) when the real teacher is away. He has this thing where every 10 minutes or so he yells out "FOCUS" and everyone has to stop what their doing and have another religious lecture. And since I had my fair share of religious learning in.... Well, religion class, I hated this guy so much.

So once we were playing hockey and his daughter was there, he comes in with his hockey stick and starts playing with us for some reason. (He lives down the street from me) So I was in net and the fag took a slap shot and hit me right in the balls, I was down for a couple minutes and decided to start playing, but on offense. So as soon as I got the ball I looked for him and took a fuckin' massive wrist shot and hit him right in the nuts and he went down for like 20 minutes then left home. Strange thing is, even his daughter was laughing at him.
Quote by GiantRaven
Material possessions ftw?

GiantRaven, you're... my... material possession.
my algebra teacher should be teaching college students and hes teaching high school students.
His teaching is soo bad that i wind up crying every single class.
Quote by Alreddyded
He takes your GameBoy, you threaten to kill him?

Exactly. Don't hate me if you don't understand how this shit works man. You guys are probably uptight cause there was a guy like me in your school who did that shit to you.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
You know what's really freaky? This very religious supply teacher who always teaches the class his daughter is in (same grade as me) when the real teacher is away. He has this thing where every 10 minutes or so he yells out "FOCUS" and everyone has to stop what their doing and have another religious lecture. And since I had my fair share of religious learning in.... Well, religion class, I hated this guy so much.

So once we were playing hockey and his daughter was there, he comes in with his hockey stick and starts playing with us for some reason. (He lives down the street from me) So I was in net and the fag took a slap shot and hit me right in the balls, I was down for a couple minutes and decided to start playing, but on offense. So as soon as I got the ball I looked for him and took a fuckin' massive wrist shot and hit him right in the nuts and he went down for like 20 minutes then left home. Strange thing is, even his daughter was laughing at him.

That is odd. But you owned that teacher. lol.

But, if you are implying my story wasn't freaky, I think you must have missed the part where my teacher was talking about wanking.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Quote by GiantRaven

Why not

Do you love me? Could you ever love me?

Do you love me? Are you playing your lovegaaaaaame with me...

So this isn't spam, I left Cambridge Regional College because all but 2 of my teachers sucked. Jenny and Eleanor ftw!
Quote by GreenDayChris
That is odd. But you owned that teacher. lol.

But, if you are implying my story wasn't freaky, I think you must have missed the part where my teacher was talking about wanking.

Hahaha, yeah that is quite retarded.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Exactly.

Psychiatrist perhaps?
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

Quote by Alreddyded
Psychiatrist perhaps?

Eh, I think you need someone like me to make your boring life a little more exciting.
"Mr Alshabacky"

That name just makes him bad.
He was halarious (not intention), a stupid Egyptian guy, with the wierdest accent ever, and couldn't pronounce a lot of words.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Eh, I think you need someone like me to make your boring life a little more exciting.

Sorry, I'm not gay
Quote by DUP3R

Quote by Alreddyded
Sorry, I'm not gay

Your word against mine... Sorry buddy, but i'm a trouble maker, not a mental patient.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Your word against mine... Sorry buddy, but i'm a trouble maker, not a mental patient.

Because all trouble makers try to throw people out of windows...
Quote by DUP3R

Quote by Alreddyded
Because all trouble makers try to throw people out of windows...

If I wanted him dead, he would have been dead that day. I was just giving him a little scare. Besides, what kind of retard sits on the window ledge right in front of an open window?
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
If I wanted him dead, he would have been dead that day. I was just giving him a little scare. Besides, what kind of retard sits on the window ledge right in front of an open window?

One not expecting a mental patient to push him
Quote by DUP3R

Quote by Alreddyded
One not expecting a mental patient to push him

Again, I held him out of it a little, mental patients don't have reasoning behind their actions, I do. So it was a little extreme, you can't get people like him or you for this matter to realize; you can't fuck someone over and expect to get away with it.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
I held him out of it a little,

That's still a little too much
Quote by DUP3R

Page 1 of 2