Quote by Dobzilla
Yeah, I banged Mel Gibson.

balls!
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
yeah, had a three way with the Queen and Hillary Clinton
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
I fucked Lindsay Lohan in the ass.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
I don't know if anybody outside of Canada will know who Shawn Desman is but he's this popular singer/actor.

A few years ago his girlfriend's sister went to my school, we humped like dogs. I heard she's getting into the entertainment industry, maybe a backup dancer or something.

I used to hang out with Desman a while back until he got famous and started touring and shit. Funny guy, horrible music.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
No.

Unless you count that time I had sex with that lady, I beleive her name was Paris Hiltern or something? Anyway, I filmed it and lots of people saw it and now I'm rich.
Quote by Tezza_Larks
The weird thing is is at our school pumped means farted
so..

I once pumped Mr. T

He went like: " Now why would you wanna do that foo'?"

And he started chocking me with his chains.

I'm afraid to fart since that day
Threesome with Brian Boitano and Ted Danson.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
i think the question is more like have you ever pumped a woman, and going by some of the pictures and post iv seen here i highly doubt it
by the way iv no pumped anyone famous
Quote by IbanezSA160
Threesome with Brian Boitano and Ted Danson.

z0mG!!!!!!!! your avatar is friends with my avatar!!!!!!!!!!! the muppet sciencetists!!!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
z0mG!!!!!!!! your avatar is friends with my avatar!!!!!!!!!!! the muppet sciencetists!!!

YAY!
Muppetism FTW!
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by JamMan*
No.

Unless you count that time I had sex with that lady, I beleive her name was Paris Hiltern or something? Anyway, I filmed it and lots of people saw it and now I'm rich.

You might want to get a blood test or a tiny comb.
Quote by kaptink
You might want to get a blood test or a tiny comb.

Or some contact lenses.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club