Just turned my amp on and noticed that the clean channel has completely messed up = /
below half volume you can't hear a thing, and then above its extremely crackly and still very quiet, like very quiet. The distortion channel seems fine though..

What have I done?
all help appriciated = ]
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Last edited by Pink_blood at Feb 6, 2007,
tube or solid state?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Marshall MG15CDR
That was a rare post..

Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
yeah, it's just being an MG. how long have you had it?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
o i hav that with an mg (predictably)

is it stuck like that for good?

God dam those MG's!
That was a rare post..

Leeds '07 '08 '09!
lil' more than two years, is that bad?
That was a rare post..

Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I had a similar problem once, but it ended up just being my cord. If you have an extra cord around try that. When it happened to me, my distortion channel worked fine to but for some reason the bad cord made my clean channel sound really quiet, and I switched cords and it was back to normal.
~Metal Up Your @$$~ \m/
I had a similar problem once, but it ended up just being my cord. If you have an extra cord around try that. When it happened to me, my distortion channel worked fine to but for some reason the bad cord made my clean channel sound really quiet, and I switched cords and it was back to normal.

Just tried with a different lead and works better now,
Creepingdeth your a star!
That was a rare post..

Leeds '07 '08 '09!
yeah, it's usually the cord, but 4 times out of 10 its the amp. Upgrade anyway. You're plugging your guitar into a beehive with the word 'marshal' written on it. (ps to those who might have known- my AVT is gone now, so I have the right to say that)
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
same thing happened to me yesterday. try flipping your pickup switch, you might have a loose connection in there like me.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008