thats pretty sick. no crits

keep up the good work
Whatever it is you do, DO NOT CLICK HERE! ! it will bring the end of the world upon us all!!!! I swear you click it, and you will end o.O
Dude! That's insane, that main riff is really tight! What effects/setup are you using? Did you mic the amp? I'd love to play that, do you have a tab? Lol, judging by how much your hand is flailing I think if I tried to play that I'd get carpal(spelling?) tunnel!

Michael
Quote by fingersofflame
Dude! That's insane, that main riff is really tight! What effects/setup are you using? Did you mic the amp? I'd love to play that, do you have a tab? Lol, judging by how much your hand is flailing I think if I tried to play that I'd get carpal(spelling?) tunnel!

Michael

Haha I know its weird watching myself play now that I got a camera cus that right hand is a blur at times

As with my other metal video, I used my Korg Pandoras Box px4D and my Yamaha guitar plugged straight into the computer
Quote by jOHANEN
Haha very nice again man.. This is just perfect.. i love it...
I don't know what it is but your videos just makes me wanne play those riffs sweet riffs man...

Maybe I can get you to crit my song now?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488445&highlight=metal+song

Thanks dude, it seems we have a similiar taste in music, all your stuff IVe head has been fukin sweet
Yeah, see I tend to anchor my wrist a lot, that's probably a bad thing but idk, it works for me and my elbow doesn't seem to hurt as much now that I do...I tend to play a lot of fast metal stuff but I never record that kinda stuff because I'm horrible with making the drums and I tend to get a lot of fuzz, though I haven't recently tried to record that kinda stuff with my new amp...Just a question, how long have you played? I've played for 3 years...

Michael
i like it alot, u should get ur friends together and make a real song out of it(with vocals, bass, etc.).
ya i definately want to do that, i have a friend who plays drums and we want to start something up.

fingersofflame: ive been playing for just over 4 years, started when i was 14

heres yet another video i recorded today, its a pretty sweet heavy metal riff
Last edited by Rapid_Fire at Feb 7, 2007,