NovemberRain273
I don't like Guns n Roses
5,451 IQ
Well, I'm in a great mood for writing songs this week

I put a little more effort into this one, added more leads, harmonizing, etc. You'll see
Attachments:
MELODIC METAL.zip
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

kyucide
144 IQ
I'd love to hear it actually played on guitar...
Idlefolk
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul
Lotus Telecaster copy w/ Fender pickups
Epiphone Valve Junior
Ibanez Tubescreamer, EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Digitech Metal Master, DigiDelay
Crybaby Wah
jammin24
UG's axe sharpener
327 IQ
wow thats pretty sick! how did you make it and can you get me a tab cus i really fancy playing it.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

NovemberRain273
I don't like Guns n Roses
5,451 IQ
Thanks guys!

Yea, I plan on recording this very soon, probably this week. When I do I'll post the link here.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Snipy
Metalhead
392 IQ
Very nice, specially the acoustic bridges.
It will be great if you make a solo.
9/10
revan1013
512 IQ
I don't think it needs a solo, it's excellent. It reminds me of video game music actually. Really good beat, always something going on, gives a great mood.

Great work. I would listen to this on my own easily. *two thumbs up*

Mine is experimental rock/metal, let me know what you think.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520632
Oppression, quiet and Repressed
Swept under the seams
the bed of the acquiesced
where we sleep, insomniac dreams
Pieceofmind019
Krisiun Freak
233 IQ
Wow that was pretty damn good. The lead lines flowed with the rythem and everynote seemed to have a purpose rather than just showing off what you can do. The solo flowed perfectly and fit right in place.

cant really find anything that needs improving
RPotts
494 IQ
What I like most about this is how many places it could go depending on the vocals. If you added in some Bruce Dickinson vocals it could be a ballady rock opera or something but you could also throw in the death metal singer and it could be this viscous melodic death metal song. A solo could fit in this song, but don't force one, it sounds good as it is. I like the very simple structure and lead lines but they still are a great harmony. Sounds good

8.5 - 9 or so
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

ch715dallat
BTBAM=Godly
3,466 IQ
That was good but not as good as revolutions or pyreflies. The intro was good but the i didnt like the bends in it, it would be better without them. i liked the verse bit, the second set of riffs? sounded a bit iron maiden. The middle riffs were sweet as. On second thoughts it is as good ast the other 2 songs its just different i liked the acoustic in this more than the one in pyreflies as pyreflies one was to slow and you get bored at that bit easy, this was a bit faster paced, but your still an awesome writer man, hopefully il be able write some decent stuff soon once i get a bit more theory under my belt, ive been playin a year and i threw somethin together this week if you dont mind giving your verdict on it, i think its in my sig?
Last edited by ch715dallat at Feb 9, 2007,