Page 1 of 2
How is it free but also ticketed....how will you get tickets...jus walk up to the box office and be like "yea i need 200 tickets for ozzfest".

but other than that. its really cool
I do hope the lineup is good.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
Quote by v_gamer
How is it free but also ticketed....how will you get tickets...jus walk up to the box office and be like "yea i need 200 tickets for ozzfest".

but other than that. its really cool

It's ticketed so you don't get too many people in there. Especially if it's free.

I think it's cool, I know I won't be able to go though.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Im sure i read somewhere that ozzy will be headlining again which makes anyone going lucky b*stards because i just payed £40 to see him at wembley
^LOL! I wouldnt be suprised. Ozzfest's speciality is shitty lineups with some sprinkles of good.

I still wouldnt mind going if it was free. Shame its not in jolly old England.
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
Its only going to be free entry due to the high amount of mislead people attempting to drink themselves to death, after hearing the God awful line-up. So effectively, the beer money will fund the event.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
I dont mind going even if it is shitty artists..
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
Quote by Demonbreed
Its only going to be free entry due to the high amount of mislead people attempting to drink themselves to death, after hearing the God awful line-up. So effectively, the beer money will fund the event.

I don't drink!

I should so go
i dunt care if they have just one good band playing. i seirously just came!!!!
I don't like as i lay dying
Quote by smb
Expect a lame line-up then

and it isn't coming to Europe so sod 'em!

You aren't missing anything.

I was sorely disappointed last year.

The entire line up consisted of generic metal core and screamo bands.
the good seats will probably still cost 100 bucks again...
ooh weelll
I don't like as i lay dying
Probably because Family Values had lawn seats going for $10.

Gollly, I love competition.(it makes them lower prices)
F.U.B.A.R.
Ahh dude Family Values kicked ass. Did you go to the one here in Dallas? Seeing as you live in Keller.

*on-topic*

I'm there, the lineup will less likely influence my likelihood of going.
The Walking Dead
so..how exactly would you go about getting tickets?
FREE-FORM METAL
im confused on th getting of tickets, but oh well, might be rappy metalcore bands but i really dont care.

its just that ive never had enuff money to see ozzfest normally, so this makes me happy

and i'd just go to be part of that event, a ****ing free tour!

thats just like...momentous.
They'll probably do it through some contest or lottery.

If not, then I don't think Sharon Osbourne quite understands even the most simplest concepts of supply and demand..
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
ive never been to ozzfest...so even if the lineup is shitty...i wanna go
Member of the SOAD Fan club.

sdrawkcab gnidaer pots

DeviantArt
Quote by BodaciousZac
"Noob can't even kill level 2 boars."
Originally Posted by clincher09
just might be testicular cancer, but I bet you'd give your left nut not to have cancer
Quote by MetalMilitia212
I heard SimplySick is playing, therefore they should be paying people to go.

Poor kid, they're probably rush the stage and beat the shit out of him, glad I'm not him.

But seriously I'd throw shit till they took him off the stage, I'm not watching even ten minutes of that shit.
YES! They are coming back to Nashville this summer.

I'm going, and now I have money to get into random shit this summer.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Where the hell do you get your tickets?! When do they come out?! And how many can I reserve? How do you know where they're playing (the tour dates on their site is last year's)?
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
i wish it had been free this past summer.

what a waste of $90.

aside from DragonForce, SOAD, and Lacuna Coil, i wasnt overly impressed. Ozzy wasnt even very good, though that didnt surprise me.
Quote by daytripper75
i wish it had been free this past summer.

what a waste of $90.

aside from DragonForce, SOAD, and Lacuna Coil, i wasnt overly impressed. Ozzy wasnt even very good, though that didnt surprise me.

When he was in WI I was actually very impressed.
I was expecting him to be just godawful. I've seen videos of him live where he basically spoke the lyrics cause he was so worn out and rhaspy. But he actually sang, I was impressed. ....Some fat drunk guy was puking in a trashcan next to me when I was enjoying Mamma I'm Coming Home. But yea, still, fun.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
it starts in San bernadino!! yah!!!
When we are going on the freeway by the place where ozzfest is.. its always a parking lot.

anyways..
I'd rather pay $300 to see the lineup when it had Slayer, Pantera, and Iron Maiden, then get in for free and watch shit...
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
yeah, i mean it wasnt totally awful, but he struggled.

he sounded pretty bad for the first 2-3 songs, but then got a little better.

he forgot some of the lyrics to Suicide Solution.

i was still happy that i at least was able to see Ozzy. i mean the man is a legend. i was able to experience something that kids 10-20 years from now will wish they could have seen.
This is awesome.

But dont be too deceived...

Remember, they still charge like 4x a reasonable price for food/water/beer. It's not like they're doing this out of the kindness of their hearts :P

Quote by LadyHellraiser
Think about it. What are they gonna do about the pit? You're kidding me if they're gonna let people into a mosh pit on a first come first serve basis. Seriously, it cost me 90 bucks just to get into VIP seating last year, and even then i had to sneak into the pit.

Last year I got lawn tickets, but came pretty early and got a wristband for the pit. *shrug*.

I got raped, so I'm not going to the mosh pit for a few more years :P I'll wait till I'm about 70 pounds heavier.
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

Quote by theguitarist
They'll probably do it through some contest or lottery.

If not, then I don't think Sharon Osbourne quite understands even the most simplest concepts of supply and demand..

it isnt difficult to organise. tickets will become available on a certain day. then you presumably have to either order them or go and get them from somewhere. the first people to get them get them. the remainder dont.

its not like this is the first free festival ever. its been done lots. its not that complex to organise.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Dude, this f***ing rocks!
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
Quote by Guitar God Rob
Im sure i read somewhere that ozzy will be headlining again which makes anyone going lucky b*stards because i just payed £40 to see him at wembley

Same
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
i hope they can at least get some good bands. hopefully all the big bands wont hold out because they arent being payed. if theyre cool theyll still play. i guess maybe we'll get to see which bands are really just in it for the money.
Quote by magnus_maximus
Then why the Hell can't Download be free?
God-damnit.

This.

I'd go if it was free, definately.
Page 1 of 2